Koxx Demonboy

Deonn h

I'm really quite impressed with the amount of effort the person has gone to make this look some what not fake. I know shadows are easy, but they've actually taken the time to get the angle right, the saturation right, and hell, they've actually done a shadow, which 99% of others wouldn't even think twice about.

Nice one.

hmmn ok point out what is so not real about it ??

Pauly

Would be interesting for somebody to 'shopp it and put a 20" wheel, fork and mod stem in.

Yes i was that bored. :turned: Couldn't be arsed to do any more detail or shadows etc though.

post-5160-1147988589_thumb.jpg

Edited by rad2themax

It would be the worst thing to ride, ever. I did the same thiung with a bmx once, i put suspension forks and a 26" wheel on it and what nobody even thought about before they had a go on it was the fact that as soon as the front wheels about 10" off the floor you've hit the balance point and have started looping out.

I know its not gonna be exactly the same because of the different geometry but it will still hit the balance point on the back wheel with the fornt one barely off the floor.

Can you imagine what it'd be like when levelling out for a large drop? The front wheel would look silly low :ermm:

Isn't it just a Vinco mod frame??

That's what i was thinking. I doubt they'd go though the trouble of making a whole new frame just for shits and giggles.