Koxx Demonboy

Deonn h

I'm really quite impressed with the amount of effort the person has gone to make this look some what not fake. I know shadows are easy, but they've actually taken the time to get the angle right, the saturation right, and hell, they've actually done a shadow, which 99% of others wouldn't even think twice about.

Nice one.

noway is that fake :huh: looks really real :rolleyes: would be really interesting to ride actually... i taken my bmx and put the whole front end of an old mountain bike on it and it was really easy too wheelie... dangerously easy :P although i didnt try to pedal hop it due to no brakes and a gay gear ratio :-B) would be funny if tra's next vid was on one of those beasts :lol:

What's with Koxx and all their new horrible colours? The mix of that design and that colour is best described as "disgusting."

'cos people buy it up. Look at Vincent's el gasho XTP. It looks f**king rank. Everyone knows it looks f**king rank, but people are going "Ooh, must have fluoro paintjob and rims". If that was just a random person's bike on TF, people would rip the piss. However, it's not, and they now have shiney new Try-All rims 'n' grips 'n' stuff out, so people buy it.