Has Anyone Seen The 24 7 New Trials Bike

jamesc

I had a look at one of these in the flesh in leasuire lakes wolverhampton the other day, looks very nice up close, the CNC work is different to that of the zoo, and also it being a 110mm rear hub spacing and horizontal dropouts it is different from the norm,that one was fitted with what seemed to be koxx rear rims front and rear, maxxis tyres, some sort of front threaded crank with a bash and track cog, i am guessing these are 24/7's own cranks, they look similar to the tensiles but deffiantly not the same, It had a hope mono trial 180mm front brake and HS33 rear with standard black pads, forks looked smart, curved bladed disc only 400mm at a guess they seemed to suit the bike well.

Unfortunaly i did not get a chance to ride it, the rear end looks to be around 380 ish i think, long ish wheelbase 1080 at a guess, it was priced up at £749 so maybe not to bad, but i would be unsure on the wuality of the cassette hub and whether it would be up for the job of trials, it would also required a large cog on the rear to bring the gearing back to standard trials type ratio as it had wohat looked like a 12t.

thats my 2cents

Adam