Baddest Most Invisable Piss-pot Helmet?

MrSuave

right....

I am frankly, fed up with looking like a roadie in my MET 5th element although its safe and light and keeps my head cool i just cant handle looking like a pillock.

SO, i fancy a pisspot style bmx/skate lid but im struggling with choice, a few friends run the pro tec bucky lazek one without the polystyrene and there pretty cool but cant find anywhere in the uk that sells them as apparently there 'illegal' over here and friends bought theres in the states :S , have also spied a pro-tec old school one which is lush but again cant find one anywhere in a medium :angry:

But, i did find one by specialized called a 'skillet' on wiggle and thought it was a bit different but cant make my mind up whether its cool or not.

IN CONCLUSION - i want a cool looking, lightweight skate/bmx lid so please give your suggestions and a hint at where to get it and ill have a gander and thankyou in due course.

i spankyou muchly (Y)

Capix Opener from www.customriders.com. Comes with the same style of padding as the old school Lasek lids, apparently (which, speaking of, you can also pick up from She-bay). Try and get some different lids on your head though and see what fits best, 'cos with skate helmets they look different on you depending on how they fit. For example, the Planet-X "What the f**k are ergonomics" piss-pot was well tight on the front and back of my head so it was really high on my head, and thus I had the mushroom head thing. SO basically, if it fits nicely, it'll be a lower profile/look better.

The new TSG Evolution helmets are pretty nice too. I just picked one up for whenever I go to skateparks on my BMX and it's pretty suave :)

Hellooo Tom.

TSG do some really nice lids. heres a link to therebike helmets, but they also do loads of skate ones etc.

I got a TSG evolution Timo helmet on thursday, and its the dogs danglys, real comfy loads of protection, looks pretty cool aswell.

How this has enlightened you in some way :D(Y)

Scott

yeh the new tsg evoloution is great. lower profile than standard too

Capix Opener from www.customriders.com. Comes with the same style of padding as the old school Lasek lids, apparently (which, speaking of, you can also pick up from She-bay). Try and get some different lids on your head though and see what fits best, 'cos with skate helmets they look different on you depending on how they fit. For example, the Planet-X "What the f**k are ergonomics" piss-pot was well tight on the front and back of my head so it was really high on my head, and thus I had the mushroom head thing. SO basically, if it fits nicely, it'll be a lower profile/look better.

The new TSG Evolution helmets are pretty nice too. I just picked one up for whenever I go to skateparks on my BMX and it's pretty suave :)

the capix opener is a great helmet - a lot cooler than my new style protec and old style tsg.

I like my Bell Faction. :)

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=8613

It fits great, comfy, looks decent on my shaped head, cheap, and comes in loads of colours.

Halfords sell them for £15 now, so you may aswell go down and try them out. (Y)

only thing that puts me off helmets made by "bell" is that on your fore head it has bell, and i dont no about other areas but round my way you call someone a bell as an insult (Y)

only thing that puts me off helmets made by "bell" is that on your fore head it has bell, and i dont no about other areas but round my way you call someone a bell as an insult (Y)

Yer, jus shrug it off though. I wrote 'END' after the bell sticker on my McCan and jus' left it at that. :turned:

Cheers for all the help people......

pop'd into halfords today and had a look at the bell, i liked the simple design but was after something that sits more snug - it didn't seem to fit my weirdo head all that well :S

The capix may well be the one then by the sounds of things so im off to order away! :D(Y)

Thanks again....

I don't know about you ....

But I'd rather look a dickweed then be in hospital for a month!