Last Day Of ____ Thread

PaRtZ

Post what you did today here if you finished school/college etc.

We got a roof tile down from the ceiling and signed it. I slid down a 10 foot banister using just my hands (fricking burnt) did a jigsaw, ate some cake and went home :)

What did you do chaps?

Post what you did today here if you finished school/college etc.

We got a roof tile down from the ceiling and signed it. I slid down a 10 foot banister using just my hands (fricking burnt) did a jigsaw, ate some cake and went home :)

What did you do chaps?

on our last day of school when i was in year 11 we broke down a wall( internal wall between classroom and a large band instrument store room, made 10 or so roof tiles fall off then broke them over peoples heads(not randoms dont worry we are far from scallys), smashed a window ( accidentally though) a light got smashed and in general a whole classroom got destroyed, and we didnt get in trouble at all cos the teachers loved me lol. aww i miss my school friends :(

Had the best day of school ever :P

got like 50 peoples names and stuff on my shirt, got loads of free food, when we were in our assembly the fire alarm got set off, then we finnished school at 12.

Since then I got my beers went to the skate park then it pissed it down so we bailed back to his, smoked weed, came mine, then going out to the beach in a few hours :)

I learnt how to drive a forklift and its ace. Also unloaded 1400 speaker cabinates for Mutant speakers. Just the cases we unloaded though. Pretty f**king huge sub ones of all sizes. Some had twin 12" speaker holes in.

Pretty decent. Took 5 hours with 4 of us doing it, then picked orders out with forklift = fun as f**k.

3 of us on forklifts having drag races. So fun when you've only just learnt how the f**k they work. :) :)

Going to see the girl now. Should be good ;)

I learnt how to drive a forklift and its ace. Also unloaded 1400 speaker cabinates for Mutant speakers. Just the cases we unloaded though. Pretty f**king huge sub ones of all sizes. Some had twin 12" speaker holes in.

Pretty decent. Took 5 hours with 4 of us doing it, then picked orders out with forklift = fun as f**k.

3 of us on forklifts having drag races. So fun when you've only just learnt how the f**k they work. :) :)

Did you have the correct license?

The year 11's at our school: pissed/shat all over the floor in the staff room, Got pictures of naked men/women and superimposed teachers faces onto it, made the lunch tables in to a long line covered it in tarporline and fairy liquid/water and slid along it during lunch and hanged a mannikin dressed in school uniform from the flagpole. Pretty fun.

Our last day of school has been crap and much like any other school day, we legitimatly finnish on the last day of our last exam but we havent botherd going in for all our lessons for the past week or two. I won't miss it, I genuinly do hate 99% of my school, there is about twenty people I actually like out of summot like 920 pupils and 60 staff.

I left a chuck key in a drill and turned it on :)

Bah, amature.. I turned on a lathe that had all the jaws loose and the chuck key in it...

i found one of the jaws the other side of the room :o

Was damn scary but never got found out :D

Edited by adamtrials

Bah, amature...We put pennys, wood, metal and other shit in those buffing wheel things. Turned it on and nearly got pounded by shrapnel and shit. B)

Gonna miss DT lol.

try putting a ball bearing in a pipe on the end of a compressor...

bloomin lethal...