O.b.m.'s Updated Weapon Of Choice

Mark W

You know someones cool when they refer to themselve in the 3rd person :-

Nice ride, that blue magura looks out of place now, its like one of the last remaining bits of tackiness on your bike :P get it black or silver (Y)

Olly.

It's an on-going battle. 1000mg of glucosamine sulphate per day vs. my riding :P

Nah, I took a bit of a break and strengthened my legs up a bit, and now they're doing OK. That, and I realised again just how much mod rules ;)

Oh, and good work spotting the quarter too ;)

For the second time ever, the Bird of Justice gets called into play:

PICTURE REMOVED BY TIC FOR BEING TOO UGLY

Nah, love you really Ad :P

And there was indeed some sorta loveable rogue quality about my old multi-coloured bike, 'specially with my multi-coloured rim spots :P

post-91-1148662271_thumb.jpg

Nice looking bike, the Slinger frame looks awesome, so do the new tensiles :)

I thought riding mod raped your knees though? :S I see a mini quarter in the background too :-

Ali

lookn good mark, riding tomorow then since you're all worked up tonight? that mini is "borrowed" from a mate who made it in school and never ever picked it up. "i will one day" to quote him.

Looking good Mark, but why get the 20t bash when u run a 18t bash :P just me being picky hehe

Adam

It came in the box :P The 18t couldn't be much smaller, 'cos the chain's almost exposed as-is :P

lookn good mark, riding tomorow then since you're all worked up tonight? that mini is "borrowed" from a mate who made it in school and never ever picked it up. "i will one day" to quote him.

Bar-be-poo tomorrow, so I'll see you Sunday ;)

It's a KHE Collapse. It's actually impossible to not have one. My last one developed 6 stiff links, then decided to crack all of it's...um...little metal tubes that go over the pins, the ones I can't remember the name of....

EDIT: Rollers!

Nice bike (Y)

I love that frame, does anyone know if its actually ever going to come out?

Whats special onzaboymark's price then? :-

Jeza

Really they make the bike imo :(

Edited by Jeza

From what I heard, when he was doing "Serious UCI" he clipped the stays on spools and stuff, apparently?

Either way, if it comes out minus the dropped stays it'll still be a super nice bike, and probably bit lighter too I guess 'cos there'll be less material. It's really nice to ride anyway, IMO. Just sorta feels like a mini-stock, almost, just nicely stable.

The Mark Westlake Special Price was pretty damn good ;)