Neil Tunni

Neil Tunnicliffe

Well , all there is left to say is keep it up , editing was spot on music went well , angles need a little tweeking but its obvious just how big the moves are. Really enjoyed watching that as it envolved lots of technical moves compared to just going big.

Big respect (Y)

Craig

Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa

That was just a joke.

Only the other day i was wondering where this chap went and how the ol foot / ankle recovery had gone and well ..... fook

his riding has gone up another notch.

didnt really care for all the drop gaps but the hooks were awesome, the bunnyhops into front wheel were just absolutely the best thing ive ever seen anyone do, and the static gaps were obviously an illusion done with wires and mirrors.

Tunni - The best magician on TF - or one of the biggest silliest riders ever.

(and for once i thought the music were spot on)

ibs_m you can call "The waynio chav team" we dont charge much but we will sure sort all your problems.

in theory its just the koxx team (Y) Me and El Savage. (Y):)

Chavs are T**TS!!!! keep away from them and dont even get involved with them, the best punnishment for them is silence, dont talk to them, if you do your asking for trouble, your fueling their mind to cause trouble with and for you.

Waynio.............................

jesus, mary, christ..........

I got motion sickness

So so so good

Loved it (Y)

Music suited it and the editting was spot on, that guy at the start makes me laugh everytime

Legend

jesus, mary, christ..........

I got motion sickness

So so so good

Loved it (Y)

Music suited it and the editting was spot on, that guy at the start makes me laugh everytime

Legend

great but why did you put waynios quote there too? :P

jeez man, 2 things im not joking about

1. that was genuinly the biggest riding i have even see :o

2. it gave a a funny feeling in my stomach(it felt empty and id just eaten)

seriously man, i am actually amazed, i dont even know what expression to use on the little thing on the side :-:S:blink::ermm::huh::rolleyes::o:mellow::unsure:

steve.

I am seriously impressed (Y)

Some really amazing riding on there, really impressed with the straight up to front wheel post box things, lol, you where doing ( so impressed i dunno what to call them at the moment!!)

Normally i really dont like street vids, always the same old thing, sidehop, gap, sidehop etc.

And i downloaded your last video, and wasnt very impressed ( sorry :$ )and couldnt see what all the fuss about you was.

But after watching this vid, i have changed my opinion on you :P(Y)

You have a lot of bottle, and a lot of talent.

BTW, i thought all you cool internet dudes where saying," oh linkin parks crap for vids, used to much, its rubbish" :- ....................................

.........what have you all just been saying :P

Maybe you've just made it cool again (Y):D:D

Nice one mate.

Scott

Thanks a lot for the replys people! (Y) Also thanks to the guys that uploaded it to a decent server! (Y) I tryed to upload it to tv.isg.si but would not save.

On my site you may have seen 2 clips that are not linked up yet! I will upload them 2 clips in a few days! The clips are from the left overs from zoo! video 30. so keep checking my site. <_<

Tar.

Neil.

www.NeilTunnicliffe.com

That was undescribably brilliant as usual Neil - Wicked vid (Y)

Pleeeeeease teach me how to do ten foot gaps :):huh:

Finally someone can go back to that thread and tell the gullable people that zoo vid 30 has ACTUALLY come out :P Only joking :D

Nathan (Y)

Edited by nafan

Only just got round to watching it. :$

Those bench gaps are getting pretty impressive. Plus all the general crazy stuff in there.

Great all round vid. (Y)

Oh, and that big bail at the end looks kinda scary.