Neil Tunni

Neil Tunnicliffe

Woah nelly......... :S Those hooks are, actually, massive! And the sidehops, and the gaps, and the drop gaps, and the drop gaps to rails... etc. etc. I could go on and on. You have some real skills, Neil! (Y) One day, you might, just might be as good as me :P .

At the start though :lol: . That geezer, 'We iz gunnu definately entertain u, with my maine man in da hoouuuse!' :lol: The looks on Trinder's face was just class. Made my day...

The editing was beasty too, Neil. I must say, i really enjoyed the vid. And it is one of the best you have done! (Y)

Top notch,

Joe.

Edited by joe b

I love you Neill and everything but I thought the video was a little bland? Fooking massive riding as I would expect (I was like :blink: throughout) but the music made me go a little insane - felt myself going into a trance? - Thought it was gonna be longer too, but non-the-less bloody impressive esp. the wheelswaps on the post-boxes - straight bunnyhop to front wheel too, mega!

Another thing, how the hell are those rims staying in rideable form? :P

Jonny.

So whats his front brake.......

also MY f**kING ARSE he was using the same echo CNC rim..

I think he did use the same echo rim. I know he trashed one lol. Also im buying that front brake off him haha thank god ill have a front brake that is good for once lol. Neil again ive watched the vid 9 times now and omfg i stil dont get how you make it look so easy so smooth and how do you keep the front up on some of them gaps. Cant wait to see what cls has in for us. Also money will be sent tuesda dude.

WTF?!?! Front to back post boxes!!! :blink::blink::o

Its called a Hoo-Haa (pronounced who-ha) ;)

can anyone tell me what the music was? sounded a little aphex twin ish..... but i dont think it was.

Awesome vid man! im in the process of purchasing some riser bars for my BT6 so i can Bunnyhop more (Y)

Peace

what the f**k

it just doesn't make sense, it's not physically possible!

Tunni bends the laws of physics again

f**king amazing!

can anyone tell me what the music was? sounded a little aphex twin ish..... but i dont think it was.

Awesome vid man! im in the process of purchasing some riser bars for my BT6 so i can Bunnyhop more (Y)

Peace

music was linkin park, one of the albums interludes :x

Peace

Linkin park - session

Beau (Y)