Blacklisted Trader

Sam Nugent

Someone has said they are going to buy my wheel so I looked in their profile and firstly I noticed they are a blacklisted trader. What does this mean? Is it safe to sell to him? I cannot find any references for this guy either. :S

Cheers,

Sam

Means they are scammers or whatever, wouldn't bother with them at all.

Mat

Oh, so I shouldn't make a deal with him then? Just in time because I made a few arrangements earlier and was going to post my wheel off for around £60 or something like that soon so that could have been a waste of £60. Phew :ermm:

They're in that group to warn others and i think they're banned from forsale/wanted forum.

Get him to send you the £60 in cash, then you can't go wrong.

Don't think it's as easy as just getting the cash off them then it'll be fine. They could say that the wheel never reached them (when it had), and then try and demand a partial refund or whatever, which leaves you in an awkward situation. There are plenty of ways it could go wrong - just check their refs, and if there aren't any post up a refs thread for them in FS/WTD and ask for references for them. Just know what you're getting yourself into...

Recorded delivery, that way they have to sign for the parcel and you can check at your local post office if it has reached them. (Y)

Cheers !

Good call,

Of course they can calim someone else signed for it and they still never saw it.

Would be bettr t jsut deal with someone else, I'm sure whatever it is your selling would be wanted by a reputable buyer too.

Of course they can calim someone else signed for it and they still never saw it.

Well it's not the sellers problem if it's been stolen from the guy at his household is it? And I doubt many people sign for things in their vans and would just keep a rather light for it's size package? Using that logic...Sam wouldn't have to refund.

Anyway, cash up front then send. Does it matter if it does really get stolen? Don't refund him, he's scammed other people, so he'd get what's coming to him.

i can tell who your thinking of buying off i wouldnt do it to be onest gears had problems with him whne he brought a frame off him trust me its not worth it (Y)

Oh, who do you think I am talking about? It's Camster911 (It's him buying from me btw not me buying from him)

Thanks for the replies so far, I think I am just going to leave it out. (Y)

Cheers,

Sam

I wouldnt bother dealing with him to be honest, he changes his mind/ story every

5 minutes, and yesterday he was trying to buy my rear wheel saying he had no more than £40.

The fact that he is able to offer you £60 helps confirm my impression that he tells porky pies a lot...

It was just really confusing trying to deal with him, every time i spoke to him he was offering a different price for a different deal...

Read here for more

Edited by adamtrials

I wouldn't bother selling anything to a blacklisted trader. The way i see it they have ripped someone else off by not sending them parts or whatever, so why should you do them a favour and sell them something for cheap.

Oh, who do you think I am talking about? It's Camster911 (It's him buying from me btw not me buying from him)

I was the person that got him blacklisted, He tld me had had sent all the money and he wanted his parts, If he didnt recieve them he was going to the police and i would be done for fraud or theft, I didn't want him saying to Tom that i wasn't sending out stuff after recieving money so i PM'ed him and explained what had happend and Tom told me that i seemed like the more genuine one, The next day he continued to swear at me and ask for his parts, Then the next day he said something along the lines of "HA HA ONLY JOKING I DIDN'T SEND ANYTHING OUT" I was not happy in the slightest and told danny that he was just trying to f**k me around, He got blacklisted.....

When he realised that he would be seen as untrustworthy by everyone he told me that it was actuallly his cousin that had said it all to me and he hasn't had internet for over a week even though he had been on here?

A week past then he asked me when the blacklisted trader thing would run out and i said never so he replied something like "WTF IT WAS ONLY A JOKE AND YOU GO AND DO THAT"

So yes, Sam you've dealt with me before and it all went well so you can trust me ^_^ Deal with cam if you won't but don't say you wasn't warned!

EDIT: Haha just read the post's in the link to the angry thread, I din't lie one bit, I even showed Tom the conversation!

EDIT 2: Tom not danny :$

Edited by T-MAGura

EDIT: Haha just read the post's in the link to the angry thread, I din't lie one bit, I even showed danny the conversation!

I wasnt supposing you did lie, he said that someone lied however judging by the amount of lies hes told me I know who I would rather trust...

Btw in his msn name it says he is now offering "pro web design..." If his site is anything to go by

then the sites will be as good as those "unit" trials frames he was "distributing"...

Well it's not the sellers problem if it's been stolen from the guy at his household is it? And I doubt many people sign for things in their vans and would just keep a rather light for it's size package? Using that logic...Sam wouldn't have to refund.

Anyway, cash up front then send. Does it matter if it does really get stolen? Don't refund him, he's scammed other people, so he'd get what's coming to him.

There's no doubt that he would have gotten what was coming to him but by doing that you could inadvertedly get a bad reputation for yourself. As said before, just deal with reputable companies/forum members. :rolleyes:

Edited by Joe_Kearney

has anybody actually lost any money over dealing with him yet? (camster)

hes bloody annoying, hes extremely rude on msn and today threatened me cos his frame hadnt arrived yet (received money at the end of last week and wasnt able to post monday due to it being a bank holiday)-so im just going to delay sending it-he can wait

i was amused by him saying 'i really advise you dont f**k me around' hes 12 and hasnt started puberty judging by his high as f**k voice