So When You Tap And Ur Stem Hits Your Leg And U Think Nothing Of It.

Davetrials

Mine used to, but since I started riding bikes with wheelbases over 1035 (bearing in mind I ride mod :P), it's been fine. The front end's long enough for me to not rape my right thigh with my bars all the time, or kill new phones :(

Ha ha... tis not that bad mate, try managing to dent your frame with your knee doing a static 180 off a wall (i forgot to jump so i just span my legs into the frame :lol: ) that hurt a little bit... got a fat purple bruise too..... it was great! :D

Edited by Krisboats

So who's gonna bring up Ryan Leech's nut-craker-frame-failed-rail-gap in Evolve first I wonder...

Rich

oh my god, that's a classic one. I laughed loads at it, but also felt ill thinking of how much that must have hurt :turned:

Currently, my only thigh-cuts are from Luke's f**king vicious Hope Trial lever. Actually tore a hole in my trousers so there's a nice viewing hole to see the scars.

How nice of Hope to consider that wonderful feature their Trial levers would give.