Gutted (It's all good Mr. Runt :p)

tuff_runt

This has made me crazy. My girlfriend of 4 years has decided she wants to full abstain from sexual contact until marriage. Her mind is fully set, and I don't think I could bare this considering I'm only 22. I love her to bits, and don't want to loose her, but this is crazy.

I'm sorry if this is not appropriate, but I needed to get this off my chest, and cannot mention it to close friends for obvious reasons.

Edited by tuff_runt

I'd tell her how you feel man nothing like being honest. A relationship is a two way thing its like you saying sorry I can't kiss you because of my believe's today. Get it off your chest to her and if the shizzle hits the fan then its time to move on which is a bit meh but its life :(

religion, yes. She always has been religious but recently started changing (since she hit 21) and in my head seems to be going a little crazy. Her parents put mad pressure on her to perform at uni, and are super strict. They also detest me. I have spoken to her mum once in 3 years (true) and been inside their house once since easter 05.

I told her exactly how I feel, but not in a cross way. I love her like crazy, i'd be seriously gutted without her, but do I REALLY want to sign my life away like this at 22?!

religion, yes. She always has been religious but recently started changing (since she hit 21) and in my head seems to be going a little crazy. Her parents put mad pressure on her to perform at uni, and are super strict. They also detest me. I have spoken to her mum once in 3 years (true) and been inside their house once since easter 05.

I told her exactly how I feel, but not in a cross way. I love her like crazy, i'd be seriously gutted without her, but do I REALLY want to sign my life away like this at 22?!

Sounds Catholic... they're religious when it suits them (Y)

If sex is that much of an issue then you need to sort it. But I would seriously think before eloping just to get a session in. And if you're thinking like this now I bet I can guess what you'll end up doing.

Wait a few days till anzo turns up, he'll tell you all about women :D

My 1am thoughts are:

-She want's to see whether you love her because of her personality or not (pretty silly as you're together 4 years).

-She want's to break up and is giving you a reason to think about doing the same

-She's behaving like a woman (highly improbable)

-She's got some secret problems she doesn't want to talk about

edit: if she's religious, why didn't she mind it in the first place? or have I missed it?

Edited by Inur

haha, no, she's proper horny when the painters are in, so I get all the pleasure for no work. But then it crashes the minute she's back to normal

That explains it then, she wants to leave you for the painters. :P