Post Your Band

yoyoyo

I know a few of you are in bands.

And after reading Jansons post i the happy thread, i thought that other people might want to post your bands in here so people can listen to them.

So put a link to a myspace thing, or if you have it hosted somewhere put the link down. Then people can listen to your bands, and see if they like them.

If you put a link and then what genre it is.

If it doesn't work we can just let this die.

I'll start it off then, seeing as I posted in the happy thread.

My band is called Nice Carpet, we play indie rock/pop. I started playing drums in september last year, and I think I've gotten pretty good considering the time. We started recording the EP "Time is not relevant to the future" about 2 months ago, and we're finally finished.

You can find the EP on my tv.isg.si.

Added a picture too. I'm usually sweating and pulling stupid faces when we play. This was at this africa-themed party, hence the decorations on the bass drum and our matching ties.

From left to right is:

Petter - second guitar, also bass on some songs

Roger - Lead guitar, lead vocals, also plays the banjo when we cover Modest Mouse.

Robert - Me, on the drums. I provide the heat and the beat.

Markus - Lanky lad on the bass, also plays keyboard or our huge 1900s organ, or accordion when covering Arcade Fire.

post-480-1150018656_thumb.jpg

As above, a local band I know that're currently in negotiations with three labels for a deal...

Car Crash Television - Describe themselves as Progressive Rock. "Think Rage Against The Machine and At The Drive In via Seventies’ prog rock and Jeff Buckley."

For anyone one that's interested and in the Kent area, they'll be playing at The Beacon Court Tavern in Gillingham, Medway on Wednesday night at around 8:30pm.

I'll start it off then, seeing as I posted in the happy thread.

My band is called Nice Carpet, we play indie rock/pop. I started playing drums in september last year, and I think I've gotten pretty good considering the time. We started recording the EP "Time is not relevant to the future" about 2 months ago, and we're finally finished.

You can find the EP on my tv.isg.si.

Added a picture too. I'm usually sweating and pulling stupid faces when we play. This was at this africa-themed party, hence the decorations on the bass drum and our matching ties.

From left to right is:

Petter - second guitar, also bass on some songs

Roger - Lead guitar, lead vocals, also plays the banjo when we cover Modest Mouse.

Robert - Me, on the drums. I provide the heat and the beat.

Markus - Lanky lad on the bass, also plays keyboard or our huge 1900s organ, or accordion when covering Arcade Fire.

will reply once ive listened mate :)

EDIT: Really liked them songs, they were very proffesional, and i'm gonna put em in my music and listen to them more :) The first song reminded me of the intro to south park, i found in the first one there was too many sounds at the same time for me to handle :Plol. The best song would be time is not (Relevant to the future), It is awsome, i could listen to that over and over again (Y) overall nice work, i'm sure you could strike a deal with someone, and get your arses on mtv2 :lol::)

Edited by TrialsLord

cheers for the comment trialslord.

we're not thinking of even trying to get a record deal. at least not with our current line-up.

i'm moving away in august time, so no drummer, and the others will be quite busy with other things.. it's a bit of a shame, but hey, life goes on.

cheers for the comment trialslord.

we're not thinking of even trying to get a record deal. at least not with our current line-up.

i'm moving away in august time, so no drummer, and the others will be quite busy with other things.. it's a bit of a shame, but hey, life goes on.

Damn that is a shame i was looking forward to listening to some more :closedeyes:

But aye life does go on, where are you moving to? anywhere near stoke :-lol

http://www.myspace.com/feicomodo

They are my mates, getting a pretty good following, done a couple of UK tours etc. Pretty awesome band.

I'd post up mine, but we have no recordings, so its's not worth it.

Wow they are the shit as well...not shit...the shit (Y):) I'm rarther impressed with these bands fella's (Y)

not mine but friends with (some of) the people in these bands...

Milloy - http://www.myspace.com/milloy - punky rocky stuff, pretty damn good!

The Chiara L's - http://www.myspace.com/thechiarals - alt/indie stuff with female vocals

Chickhenhawk - http://www.myspace.com/chickenhawk - crazy metal hardcore experimental stuff, good but odd!!

My band is Sicarii.

We've done a fair few gigs locally and we're in talks with our local studio about recordings and shit.

We're going to be signed on their Indie label (Four Aces Records) within 8 months and they're going to work with us to produce a 13-14 track album.

We were asked to go on tour with Architects and The Chariot later this year if we got a demo CD together and the guy from Architects liked it, but we haven't got anything together due to money and various other shit.

Just as a disclaimer, the song on our profile was uploaded by our bored bassist, and it's absolutely not ours.

I'm the drummer by the way, and as a little treat here's a picture of my drum kit cause i looove it!

post-3451-1150151216_thumb.jpg