What Colour Monty 05?

Derek Gibson

No, white has been done too much; fair enough it's only been done twice i still think that, out of all the colours in the universe, it has been done too much.

When i had my 04, Eggi, i was thinking about spraying it a lovely 'british racing green'. I think it would look beautiful along-side black and silver parts. I wish i would have got round to doing that now. It's making me drool, at the thought of it... :P

Cheers,

Joe. :)

I would paint it a burnt orange, like fall leaves.

Have you painted a Ti frame? The only reason I ask is that I think that most paints won't stick to Ti. I believe that it starts flaking off pretty quickly. Although I maybe wrong.

Matt.

I would paint it a burnt orange, like fall leaves.

Have you painted a Ti frame? The only reason I ask is that I think that most paints won't stick to Ti. I believe that it starts flaking off pretty quickly. Although I maybe wrong.

Matt.

Its not ti. Paint it green

Its not ti. Paint it green

to elaborate on that.......the frame is not actually titanium, its aluminium, monty are a bunch of tards and decided they would call their frame a 221ti because they put some small ti components on the full build.

OH and the frame is twice the price of the 221pr, which is basically the same frame :S

to elaborate on that.......the frame is not actually titanium, its aluminium, monty are a bunch of tards and decided they would call their frame a 221ti because they put some small ti components on the full build.

OH and the frame is twice the price of the 221pr, which is basically the same frame :S

Oooh I feel completely stupid. It's been awhile since I have looked at anything monty, like 3.5 years or so. Thanks though for setting me straight.

I still say go for the burnt orange.

Matt.

Metalic Purple :closedeyes::-

For a whole frame? that would be crazy although anod purple looks good for rims etc :)

Metalic Purple :closedeyes::-

For a whole frame? that would be crazy although anod purple looks good for rims etc :)

Leave it in dull silver, imo it looks ace :)

British Racing Green, Eggi! (Y) It will seem more different, seeing as though one of the '05 paint job options was orange/red. You know you want to...

Cheers,

Joe.

Edited by joe b