Tf Raffle - Winners Inside!

tomturd

hmm been at the beach all day, hence why TF has been down all day.. oops.

Anyway, twas a nice surprise to see a few more donations have been made, cheers for those :)

Car is now covered in signatures, messages and the occasional obscenity.. ill get photos up soon.

What time is the draw? This is getting exciting :D Never won anything in my life, I'm sure it won't change tomorrow.

You never know, there appears to be almost a prize for every ticket sold with the amount there are now :P

Just made my donation and entry. Good luck Tom (and your crew :P) this sounds like such an immense adventure. Definitly something to tell the grandchildren about a few years down the line! Have a great time.

Cheers, much appreciated :) hasnt really sank in how much of an epic adventure its going to be yet...

Little late, but have paypalled some cash for tickets. :)

Have fun.

Thanks also :)

Now over £300 and i've blatantly made a mistake somewhere along the lines... the money doesnt match up to the tickets at all, oh well...

Can everyone please check their numbers, and also make sure that they dont clash with the person infront/behind you! (otherwise i'm going to be in a pickle if 2 people win the same prize..)

Just over 3 hours to get tickets, or however long it takes me to get back on here after the pub.

Massive thanks to everyone who has donated, never expected to reach £100 let alone £300, truly amazing B)