New Frame From Koxx

tipus

Haha, i'm SO glad the Ruthless and Giant pics got put up!

I was gonna scan through t'interweb to find them as i feel they havn't been posted enough recently.

The Koxx looks ok? No much more i can say, no one knows how durable or how well it rides, which is what matters really.

You can speculate it's gonna be between £400 and £600 if ever put into production.

I wouldn't really want my cables running down dents-ville USA, but maybe they'll recess them or create an internal routing if ever produced.

Who knows...

Don't hold your breath!

Spoke with the factory about the frame today - at the moment its just a concept design. Unlike other companies, who let the early customers do the testing, KOXX will want to smash some up for a while to see how they last!

I'll see if can Waynio the job of test pilot.

:lol: Its pretty bloody different JT! Its like the opposite with all the tubing at the top...

I can't see anyone riding it, like most of the KOXX inventions, another good effort at a impossible goal i think... :closedeyes:

They always get them looking good though, shame there isn't one built up for us to see, would be a laugh I'm sure ^_^

Steeeve

:- Sorry that reli is a class frame! Its totally different from any other frame out there at the moment and i personally like that! But then i do ride a Koxx now so i mite be a little biased about that? :$

Yeah i think that it alt to be TRA signiture frame as he's always taking on everyone elses frames and that looks to me like it would suit him ALOT if you get me!

LOVE IT!

Kev (Y)

• 3 weeks later...