New Frame From Koxx

tipus

I like it, it looks different and quite fun. I did wonder how long it was going to be before trials frames were just a single tube shape with a little bit for a bottom bracket.

I wonder if the chain will suffer any damage from failed sidehops now the chainstay is gone :blink:

the f**king bastards!!!!!

first they do the bow, which means I can now never make my frame design which was simular, and now this!!

I have been drawng bikes with a swingarm rear for a while and posted them on here.

(heres a crappy paint virsion)

IPB Image

gahhhhh!!! I aint sure if I am gonna put any more of my designs online.

(ps, bike looks good)

I love it. Reaaallly reeaallly reaaaly cool. If I rode stock I would deffo save up for it. The only thing wrong with it is how difficult it would be to get used to riding. Youd look down and your bottom bracket would be like floating.

first they do the bow, which means I can now never make my frame design which was simular, and now this!!

(ps, bike looks good)

I feel your pain ! , dude get your stuff copyrighted or some form of protection down or just dont post them anymore. Nice design ... geo ?

WOW!!! :o

i like that so much cos its my "Dream" to have a monocoque "one piece" style frame. ali your cad design is kool too!!! really do like that alot. mmmmmmmmmmm wonder when its out? best get on the phone to fred.

Waynio................................

EDIT: i rekon that could be the new vinco :S or summit, im in love, altho it could have been another colour :P but it stands out alot in the nice pearl white.

Edited by Waynio

ye i agree it looks kool as it looks like a full sus bike but less the shock. i might see if i can get hold of one. might have to start sending some "e-mails" :P

ye ali, with mart with orange making a frame like that would have been on the board, as orange are re known for monocoque tubed stuff. big oversize beasts.

Waynio........................

I have been drawng bikes with a swingarm rear for a while and posted them on here.

(heres a crappy paint virsion)

IPB Image

(ps, bike looks good)

can i ask why you need a swinging arm on a hardtail frame. why not make the frame as one piece to optimise stiffness and reduce weight as is conventionally implemented?

also 'your' design is just a patriot with a tiny seat tube and no shock.

http://www.orangebikes.co.uk/2006bikes/ima...t66-dash_01.gif

Edited by future orange 660

it sure is.....

I was asking orange for sponsorship last year and I did a few designs (that paint one is a crap one) and I wanted it to be simular to other orange designs beacause A) cheaper to make if they could use the same parts from other bikes and B) people would instantly recognise it as an orange.

I may not be an engineer, but I thought with that design the "swingarm" would want to be pushing the toptube in comression (strong) and kinda pushing the downtube down, but with the downtube being a big mucher trucker, it wouldnt matter as much as its plenty strong enough for the dh frames having the shock mount trying to puch directly in the middle.

I have loads of other drawings of different ways of making a raised chainstay frame.

big fat dirty robot !

no1 else notived the massive shiteness of having the magura guides ON the downtube !!

i thing the first rail beating will chop that hose. lol

iolo.

true. but the downtube does have a kink in it so these sort of knocks would be few and far between.

i like the frame and would like to see a carbon version. oh and a seat too, obviously.

Edited by future orange 660