Performing Better On A Ride

Tall_Rob

a good trick that i learnt off a mate that does body building and sports is not to have sex or see madam palm and her five lovely daughters the nite before the ride or in the morning for that fact. when you relieve yourself your bodies testosterone levels fall making you weaker. testosterones act like adrenaline. that give you that extra boost or moment of madness when you have the power and ability to do whatever. testosterones are what make you a man!

so you little 13 year olds stay away from your bits for one day and you might get better quicker!

also jelly! costs around 34p, small and compact, tastes great and is high in glucose, it gets straight in to your blood stream so eat some when your feeling tired and it gives you a great energy boost for about half hour. plus it hilerious to look at peoples faces when you pull it out your bag and start to slap each other with it!

cheers, rob

anything that amuses me. we freaked out andy chai the other week but by the end of it he was game and joined in all our silly antics. i get bored of people that talk about riding all the time when you are out riding so we do loads of crazy sh*t. it makes us laugh.

100% Fact

HOWEVER!!!!! High testosterone levels makes you less relaxed, so you'll be less smooth (not a probelm for weightlifters but a problem for trials riders). PLUS high testosterone means you're more likely to be distracted by all that totty that's around in the summertime, which can be fatal when executing a 6ft drop to a rail............. PS: Stacking and breaking your leg so the bone comes tearing out through your leg in a bloody mess will NOT impress her!!!!

I can't see it catching on somehow............. wonder why!

xSxEx

so your saying the guys that can tap 50" plus havent played with themselves in a few weeks :P

DAMN thats were im going wrong!!!! :Plol

and we do random shit on rides - we always do stuff with jelly - we ride this chicken factory and throw bits of chicken on the floor at each other :rolleyes: LMAO

So the basic principles for being a beast are not wanking/shagging and eating jelly. What about if you have a jelly wank? will the positive cancel out the negative? The same applies with jelly sex. :S This should be looked into

I am actually pissing myself at that one, bloody brilliant!! :lol::lol:

Try it and see what happens hahahahaha

I got that bored once I had 12 bashings in 1 day, never again!! :

Edited by merlin_rider

lol, testosterone levals return to normal within a few hours (5 -6) which means it wont affect the next days ride if you WANK the night before. Unless you have one of the most anoying occurances, a wet dream in the night!!!!

so when i dought bash one out!

Oh and my p.b. is 9, and my god 12, that guy must be a legioned!!!!

Ian

hahaha this is classic, 12 a day, you beast, and i dont care about being smooth as it usually restricts your limits on riding bigger things. not having a WANK in 1week is actually hard but ill TRY and see if it makes me rape my bike to bits by being more beasty. (Y)