Cls Zoo! Python, Abit Bling

Mr_Pitbull

I was going to get green parts for my echo team untill i saw yours. Sorry, but it's the truth.

It does look ok though, it'll stand out, but i think this 'coloured parts' phase on TF is now seen as toy-ish if you know what i mean.

The 'cool' phase of the colourd parts really didn't last long. At all.

Edited by JT!

I wasn't suggesting that the green was bad. I mean that evvvvvveryone has green things, its a bit boring. Get something different on it, I dunno, blue parts with yellow rims...It'll look like the old dyson hoovers, but it'll be different!

that is the worst looking bike i have EVER seen. oh dear biff, what have you done to yourself!

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

not really biff. looks 100 times better in real life though. and i think black rims would be cool, but keep the bars and cranks!

a happy median!!

joE!

got a fair share of deng there havnt you. personally, im not a fan oof the looks one bit, it looks rather erm. i dunno i just think it looks ugly, and the massive craig lee scott down the side of the frame isnt my taste but yeah it will ride like a piece of sex im sure.

black bars etc etc, black cranks green bash ring. green hubs black spokes and rims, sorry to rebuild your bike :P feel free to dislike mine if you must

Dont like it that much

The front rim is too dark a green to be honest and i dont like any colour apart from black/silver cranks.

Looks good to ride though (Y)

ok front rim is going HAHA, black front rim Looks amazing!!!!!!!!, The pics do make it look abit tatty to be honest :unsure:, the front rim looks blue?

Really nice Biff. I like these new Zoo!/GU/Echo/Adamant components, because they are all actually anodised the same colour, unlike Koxx components. (Y)

Those stickers are hot... And, no, im not talking about the 'Zoo!', 'Tarty Bikes' or the 'Select Bikes' stickers! :shifty:

Cheers,

Joe.

Edited by joe b

B)-->

QUOTE(joe b @ Jul 4 2006, 11:30 AM)

Really nice Biff. I like these new Zoo!/GU/Echo/Adamant components, because they are all actually anodised the same colour, unlike Koxx components. (Y)

Those stickers are hot... And, no, im not talking about the 'Zoo!', 'Tarty Bikes' or the 'Select Bikes' stickers! :shifty:

Cheers,

Joe.

Sexy, wondered when you was going to make a comment on your old friends bike :D.

Got black rims on it now :), will post updated pics as soon as there built.

Well biff i may aswell post as i love you to lol. I love that bike i love the green ive gone green on my zoo now. I couldnt give a fick what anyone says lol makes you or me happy then who cares, Hope to ride woth you soon matey.

1262 views :mellow:

lol the greens staying, maybe change the Bars and rims to black! Deffinetly the front rim anyways i hate it. And that rear rim is absolute shit, and i have another brand new 1 to get through :(, maybe put that up for sale.

Hahahaha, only because it says those three magical words in the title. The 'Craig', the 'Lee' and the 'Scott'... No-one likes you, Biff, it's all about Craig. :P Your bike looks amazing with your new, black parts, though, Biff!! It looks a lot better than when it had green parts.

Cheers,

Joe.