Cls Zoo! Python, Abit Bling

Mr_Pitbull

:sick: Sorry but i don't like that one bit! I know it probably rides really nice but looks like shit snot! None of the greens match :S Good choise of parts but wrong choise in colours, you could have at least got the same shade of green. Edited by Sam Nugent

I like that bike, all except the green cranks :( . Sorry, but I'm just not a fan at all of colored cranks, they just look overdone. I think that black or silver cranks with a green bashring would look much nicer.

Aside that, it looks sweeeet as. I envy you for your rear tyre :P I don't like the new ones!

Needless to say I'm very glad I don't have orange rims cranks and bars too! :)

Thought you had a 10d Biff? Why'd you use some random compact, out of interest?

Ah well.

Dont ride around with the 10D in my bag, its just easier to ride with my Canon Compact as it doesnt get in the way.

Keep the comments coming, sorry about the green boys looks alot better in real life B), and even if i had different coloured cranks it wouldn't stop the bike riding like a machine!

Who is Craig Lee Scott?

f**k knows....

Also please stop dissing the Pythong!!!!! when 05 came out people only dreamed of having them with green rims etc etc!, yes i know the Greens dont match but thats only because Dengs a complete tosser. BLACK RIMS GOING ON SOOON BOISSSSSSSS ;)