My Astravan

Bucky

yeah this is MY topic about My van :P

lmao

yeah since i got topepd the van out i havent really bothered doing stupid speeds.

on most of the bypass round here i get upto 65/70mph as fast as i can and stick there.

i dont liek going as fast as possible, but i do love the feeling of acceleration.

now to some of you guys 150bhp might not sound liek a lot but it certainly keeps me happy.

no idea how many miles ive done but ive used 2 tanks since wednesday night.

so far to ive beaten a 2.0 16v mk4 astra sri, a pug 307 hdi(with gay ralli-art stickers lol) a saxo vtr, and sat on the arse of a bmw 330diesel(?poss?) from around 60mph to 130mph then crapped it and backed off.

cheers

bucky (Y)

ps heres waynios van:

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by Bucky

Although his corsa may well be 'pwning' loads of other cars, it'lll look like a f**king piece of shit.

you cant polish a turd ey?

still- big respect to wayne and bucky for sticking the C20 motors in the vans, i had a c20 XE cavi a few years back, and that was pretty f**king nippy...... bet bucks XE van goes like shit!

who's van can do 150mph lol i would like to see that.

cheeky b*****d.

whats ur Z-s top out at???

i love to have a race with you.

i reckon it would be pretty fair, ive got 150bhp with 1200kgs

you have what 120bhp-ish?? and a lot less that 1200kgs.

fancy your chances? :P:D

nose diving?? you talking about the engine weight??

my xe weighs less that the 2.0 8v and 16v diesel engine taht come in plenty of astravans.

114 bhp/per 1000kgs

vs

125 bhp/per 1000kgs

my f23 gearbox has a very long 4th and 5th gear as its designed for us with 2.0+ diesel engines.

when i get my power steering sorted i'd like to see how well mine really handles by having a go on a track somewhere. i hope that could improve my road driving skills too. ie make me more aware etc.

im sure the astra van SHOULD handle pretty normally with the XE lump as buky said the oil burner lumps are pretty weighty as standard.....

i was speaking to a bloke with a c20XE nova a few weeks back, and he said it went like shit in a straight line, and handled like shit around the bends :P

mega power in a small car but too much weight up front for the nova susp to handle.....

Buck i didn't say your van couldn't handle i no it can't lol :P I was taking the piss out of dumping a heavy engine in a corsa. Yours and waynes vans might be quick, but if you think you can beat me come to the nurburgring after koxx days in april. :-

How quick is your car again? if wayne and buck can drive which they can they should rinse you, isnt your zetec s about 125 bhp or sommet?

Ye waynes van is silly fast, in a straight line thats why i am challenging them a race round the nurburgring next year if they want a proper race. As i am going after koxx days to germany. My car is only a 1.6 but we will soon see what corners better. Loads of bhp doesn't make a track car.

Ye waynes van is silly fast, in a straight line thats why i am challenging them a race round the nurburgring next year if they want a proper race. As i am going after koxx days to germany. My car is only a 1.6 but we will soon see what corners better. Loads of bhp doesn't make a track car.

loads of bhp and a good driver makes a track car :P for sure you will give them a challenge ish but i reckont he rinsing will commence after the first few corners