My Astravan

Bucky

what about Sam Rose buck? 18 insurance is £4500 on a GSI turbo (Y) and a Scooby doo P1!!! BEAutiful!!!! 280 BHP coming out of the 4wd scooby, its sex on wheels (the best subaru they have ever made!!!)

What bout the scooby last night bucky boy????

Matt & Buck the track is down on the industrial estate. ;) buck me and you went for a look the other night, with ginger on his scooter. iv heard the police dont trouble people down there ;)

Waynio.............................

HEY bongo, dont know the sheep till you've rocked their bed!!!!

If you go and look at his Subaru very closely Wayne, you'll see that it isn't a P1 ;)

ok, i just nipped out to the car park ripped all the interia out of the vito and dropped the engine out of my mate's mr2 turbo in the back, so thats the front wheels been driven by 2.2 turbo diesel at 100 brake and the back by 2 liter turbo petrol at 320 brake, so that makes a 420 bhp vito! man im gonna rip up that nurburg ring!

rob

ps cant wate for the wrc sprinter to come out!

ps cant wate for the wrc sprinter to come out!

Yeah, I had my heart set on a Focus RS but seeing as though these vans handle so well i'd be silly not to get a van! The WRC Sprinter was designed by Colin Mcrae so should be good round Makro car park! After all, thats where all WRC cars are tested.

hahahaha

but the thing is danny, my van eats more than just scoobies with 300hp she eats Evo's which i think you will find are much greater than the Subaru impreza now (Y):) the only thing im struggling with is Skylines.............. haha

will eat any other factory car off the road (Y)

Bucky, aint yours dead now? :o or is she gerring fixed? :lol:

Waynio....................

Santa Pod 21st January 2007.

for those who are interested, you can check it out on www.migweb.co.uk and just go in there into the forum part (you dont need to sign up or owt)

im hoping to be there as well as bucky and a few others from yorkshire. if bucky sorts his head gasket (Y):P

Waynio.............................

took head off today an it all looks fine but it going for pressure/crack testing and skimming tommorow.

also got some piston rings and shells to put in this weekend.

Ok now hold on!

Just reading the first few lines of that an i know that is one mental (an professionally done) car!

Triple 8 are the company who prepare the Vauxhall Astras for the BTCC. They know exactly what they are doing. An I bet that car is mega money as well. If you wanted that done to your Astra-van then expect your pockets to be lightened by several grand (probly 15-20k)

that one off 888 astra van has just been sold to guy on astrasport.co.uk who lives in edinburgh

heres some more pics of it

Image075.jpg

Image076.jpg

Image080.jpg

Image081.jpg

hahahaha

but the thing is danny, my van eats more than just scoobies with 300hp she eats Evo's which i think you will find are much greater than the Subaru impreza now (Y):) the only thing im struggling with is Skylines.............. haha

Surly off the lights you will be sat there in a cloud of your own tyre smoke defo in the wet. Plus u can't say your van can out handle a 4 wheel drive car that have silly amounts of grip and are set up nearly perfect.

Chris

hahahaha

Your joking right?

hahahaha

LMAO :lol:

So Wayne, a standard Impreza WRX is 5.9 seconds to 60. What will your van do then? I won't even talk about STI and Evo performance. Also, can you scan your RR test so we can all see the results?

Ta,

TFP's

Edited by Slingshot

hahahaha

hahah skylines my favourite car lol

yeh have you had this rocket van of yours dyno'd wayne because my dad's cupra r is running atleast 280bhp at the front wheel with traction control and it sits at 150 easy, but he says that he is selling i hav pursuaded him to get an aire valley astra van lmfao

not supporting anyone here, but i will say....

2002 Blobeye Impreza WRX - 303BHP - 0-60 4.36s,

mods -

Invo induction kit

HKS VTA dump valve

TD05 16G turbo

Larger TMIC

P1 gearbox

Ported OEM headers

quoted from a dyno forum.

well i managed 4.4 from a 285bhp blob, 5.5 is a doddle!
Timed @ Tuner GP last year (won the RWYB event ).

0-60mph in 3.7secs

That was on the way to a 12.3sec 1/4mile.....tyres were shot and was my first outing on new gearbox - only got a few runs in.

Then went on to run a fair bit quicker (11.7secs 1/4mile) a few weeks later.

Quite confident it would do a 3.5sec 0-60mph or maybe even duck under.

340bhp. You know the spec

**** the spec is known, because its a STANDARD engine, NO mod's...****

There is about a million more subaru's well under 5 seconds around the country.

lol. i ain't sayin anything!! i can't comment on a van i ain't seen!! i know its got 300 shire horses in it, so even without wheels it'll beat a lot of cars i'd imagine!

All i'm saying is that as a modded vehicle, you have to expect other modded vehicles to be up there too. Which is why i posted a few specs of some subaru's around as a small example of whats out there.

To say it will beat subaru's is a bit vague for me. There are 125BHP subaru's, then there are the majority between 200 and 350bhp, then there are some at 400+ and then their are the 900+ ones which are few and far betweena dn run on wild womans piss @ several gallons pper centimeter.

Standard subaru's are usually the blank canvas the buyer will use to add eleventeen milion hundred dollars to, to make a nutcase car.

(danny B @ Jan 4 2007, 11:35 PM) come on, you and me both know that astravans are way faster, lol

You obviously havnt seen a c20let engine transplant vehicle before.

Yer, they are abit shit in the low end (below 2nd gear) but when you hit 3rd, then the power kicks in and your off.

mates corsa, kept up with a 1000bhp martini cosworth tonight, corsa ran out of top end...

they do have lots of power in them, will be different in a van yes, but if the power is anything to go by with the corsa, tehn its possible

EDIT: Wayne, bring the van down to blackpool one night, ill get my mate to come meet you and you can have a mess about (Y)

Edited by Si-man

mates corsa, kept up with a 1000bhp martini cosworth tonight, corsa ran out of top end...

Why oh why did I order that Bugati Veyron! I should just get myself a corsa.

I will ring Bugati in the morning an tell them to cease production because it aint worth it. I've seen a corsa going through the local auction for £650, i'l save myself a bomb.