Damon Watson Vid 1

Damon W

Beast !! that was seriously madness, them dropgaps, taps, hooks, sidehops are all mental as fook, the song was awesome and the editing was just class, really enjoyed it. Watched like 4 times now and i'm still shocked with of the shit going down in that vid, Crazy mofo.

Also i don't know if it's me but at the start looks like your rim is smooth :ermm: are you running a smooth rim, what rear brake setup you using.

Cheers,

Ben.

Also i don't know if it's me but at the start looks like your rim is smooth :ermm: are you running a smooth rim, what rear brake setup you using.

I don't think a smooth will be enough to hold him up from these silly drop-gaps :blink:

On the video now..

Huge riding, watched it 4times in a row :o Editing was good too, loved the song

Overall, gonna watch it again :)

Can't wait for the next one

Im gonna agree with staples - best part was the enormous drops - looked like a curb to you .....

absolutely incredible riding (totally silly big) - but i didnt like the vid as a whole - its just not my thang...

loud music - Im too old for goodness sake (haha) !!

all in all though - im in awe

Ever so slightly insanely big gaps, total confidence and commitment in every move there. Although, its not a bike, its a barge :P Naa, all good mate, hope to see you very soon within the next few weeks or so!

Jonny.

I think Me and Damon are planning on treking up to London :) Would be nice for Ben Travis to come up aswell!

Cheers,

Ben.

Smooth Ronnie, ZOO! Pads, Tar, Water Bleed.

I don't think a smooth will be enough to hold him up from these silly drop-gaps :blink:

On the video now..

Huge riding, watched it 4times in a row :o Editing was good too, loved the song

Overall, gonna watch it again :)

Can't wait for the next one

:lol: Looks like you wrong :P , i've seen that setup before and f**k me it's good. It'll be my next set up fo sure :)

:blink: amazing :blink: .....absuluitly amazing...............................................................

sooooooooooooooooo much power and guts, its just......well.............f**k no's

BTW.......r u human :) just wonderd :P

Phil

Edited by GU_TYPHOON