Some Pics Of The Last London Ride

TrashZen

IPB ImageIPB Image

Chai's secret power recipe................ at your own risks :D

IPB ImageIPB Image

Fred Grillet

IPB ImageIPB ImageJoe Hodges

IPB ImageIPB ImageSponge IPB ImageIPB ImageRiders IPB Image

And definitely, there is some potential for a big ride in South East London (Ruth, a friend from Tim Rodriguez came along with photos of amazing zones, natural and urban mix)

We need to organize this over this summer. (Y) No queuing, no crowd, just plenty to ride for everyone... (by the look at his photos)

Edited by TrashZen

I wanted to stack a vid together, but currently, any vid program crashs my PC!

Just really annoying <_<

Well, so I'll post some short animations, when I can update my pages.

Orange jelly that was...

come to my house, bring movies, assemble on a proper computer (Y)

while we're still completely knackered from sunday

Nice pictures julien, I can't wait to ride london especially as I'll be in uni and have no work on the weekends :D.

Where do the main parts of the ride happen ? I will be in islington and have no idea about riding in london ?

They start outside Waterloo station and usually end across the river, tower hill sortof area.

I hate to sound dumb but I have no idea distance relation where I am to all of this yet :$ . I no that the line I get off at is caledonian road so any help appreciated :rolleyes:

hey, from where your are, it's all one big slope to the center... probably 2 miles from the center :ermm:

Can't see the pics, they are IPMB or something... :(

10" wall Joe? :S ... i'll have to see what you mean by that... because thats fairly tiny, even for me :lol:

EDIT: Now I understand why this post was at 4am... :lol: Its like an oven here in china right now. I need Deng's or Echo's phone number!

Edited by Sponge

I really like some of those pictures, especially the one of chai hooking that wall, and the one of joe going to that rail. LMAO at sponge, you wouldnt think hed just got up a 10" wall...

Now, I've been emailed the photos by Julien, I can see what you mean Joe. My expression and body looks as if I've put in a hell of effort :lol:. I think its just a natural thing, I don't really even tuck at all so there's still more height to be had. But I'm not quite there yet :lol:

Just try the stupid face expressions and spastic body positions, and try gasping and taking a deep breath just before a hop. Kinda works for me :rolleyes:

Raw jelly owns for quick energy. Orange every time ;)

Isn't better to just eat sugar cubes?

Think about the colourants and additives and chemical flavouring overdoses you ingest, just to get some sugar really... orange or lemon.... thourough intestine cleaning that is :P:lol:

Sugar cubes would just be lighter to carry around :huh: , or marsh mallows ^_^