Should I Go From Mod To Stock?

bigezza

hi everyone I need allot of advice...

I have a zoo python 06 20" and I went on my friends ashton 26" and I loved the feel of his bike. So im thinking of selling my mod to buy a stock.

What do you think I should do...?

Thanks Ezza! (Y)

Edited by bigezza

It depends how are tall are? Would you be better suited to a larger bike? Also If you sold your mod would you have enough for a good stock? But in the end I'd choose the bike that I thought rode best.

no it doesn't... look at cls :ermm:

keep the python stay with mods they are the way forward. stuff how tall or short you are its what you can do i love getting on my mates adamant A1 but i still love to get back on my python. 20inch is the way to go.

mods all the way and you have got the best looking bike around the sexy python love em

:D :D

Hey,

I'd say yeah you should have a try at it, I'm a big fan of stock... it's a little harder to ride but you can pull off bigger drops (if your into that sort of thing). With stock you can use the bike for other things not just trials, with mod you can only really use it for what it was designed for (trials).

-Lee

Hey,

I'd say yeah you should have a try at it, I'm a big fan of stock... it's a little harder to ride but you can pull off bigger drops (if your into that sort of thing). With stock you can use the bike for other things not just trials, with mod you can only really use it for what it was designed for (trials).

-Lee

ye i im into that sort of stuff gaps drops just street stuff :D cheers mate (Y)

Tom just shut up about your the Mans/Kids bike thing because nobody gives a toss.

If you think you'll be able to adapt to riding a stock and it will improve your riding but like python_man said you have an awesome bike at the moment and there's not much that can compete with that in my opinion.

no!!! stocks crap and big and gay! keep your mod! plus zoo pythons look sexy (Y)

If you want to get validated so don't say things like that. I mean it will be all up to himself to decide if he want's to ride a mod or a stock. Since mod bikes hav shorter Wheelbase, it will be easier to take bunnyjumps, but it will be more difficult to take a tapp. If you like tapps, long gaps, and natural... Go for Stock, if you like more urban style, sidehop, bunnyjumps and stuffs like that, Go for a mod..

I'm riding stock because I like natural, and it's much easier to ride on rocks with a Stock bike, and I could do sidehop better when I went from Mod to stock.

If you want to get validated so don't say things like that. I mean it will be all up to himself to decide if he want's to ride a mod or a stock. Since mod bikes hav shorter Wheelbase, it will be easier to take bunnyjumps, but it will be more difficult to take a tapp. If you like tapps, long gaps, and natural... Go for Stock, if you like more urban style, sidehop, bunnyjumps and stuffs like that, Go for a mod..

I'm riding stock because I like natural, and it's much easier to ride on rocks with a Stock bike, and I could do sidehop better when I went from Mod to stock.

hey man, he asked for a opinion, so i gave it to him. but like people said, its what ever fells better. i used to ride stock, but i found they were to heavy and bulky, so i went to mod. and in honest truth i dont care if i get "validated", what does it mean anyway, i get to use more of the forum!? i like using this bit.

I've only riden stock so i think you should give it a try to see how you you feel on it, plus its more fun and you can just chuck yourself at things. Ive got nothing against mods but i personally think they are too small. Stock (Y)

• 2 months later...

yeah

Nice reply. Doesn't even need a

. :P

Keep the mod and buy a stock. Then you will be able to try out both fully.

Yeah you could buy a cheap stock or borrow your friends but it wouldn't be suited to you. Buy a fresh new stock and see what you think then.

A 24" will allow you to perform mod and stock movement but only to certain extent. I've always believed that you can't have both advantages on one bike. More of a street thing.

BMX/ trials mix rather than a mod/ stock mix.

I'm going for a stock when i get some more money. And just using some of my mod parts. That way i can really decide which i perfer. I also believe that it would not be a waste of money as one day you will 'want a change'.

these threads never work people who ride stock hate mod and mod riders hate stock, ive tryed both now stock has many advantages as does mod but depends on weather you want to

That is too very true.

But i thought my reply recently was quite good. I put some thought into that. :D

Edited by eskimo

Dont move to stock if you don't feel comfortable on it or you are not good on them because theres no point in changing to stock when it could affect your riding so i would suggest going on a mates to see if your any good on them. A lot of people could say stay on mod and others could say move to stock but don't change just because other people are telling you, change if you think its time for a change.

Cheers Ryno (Y)