Ko-bikes: Km1

Dan@Trials-uk

Looks nice. Taken the best bits of 2 nice frames and put them together!

Sorry, i am sure everone knows this exept me but where has this bike come from? Is this a Deng job (judging by the echo/Gu look Deng had some imput)? Or is this unrelated to him just happened to use the same CNC bits, or what?

And 'Dan' (sorry i don't know you) who are you - engineer? bike mechanic? random rider? Or are you the brains behind the SAS? I am sure i seem like a retard asking but i haven't a clue :$ Did you design the frame and get it built in taiwan? Basically, i want to know you! I want to be your friend :P TELL ME EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW!

Cheers (Y)

EDIT: Cheers People, it has all become clear :)

Edited by philking

B)-->

QUOTE(joe b @ Aug 1 2006, 08:26 PM)

Dont get me wrong, Dan, i think it looks nice. But, i preferred it in black because it just looks too much like a GU now.

The white part's look rather nice too! (Y)

Cheers,

Joe.

Wanted a fresh look, as my old bike was all black, so I thought Il go for a brighter look this time. :turned:

Again, thanks for the positive replys:) :sleeping:

may we see some measurements of the geometry? i think it looks very well done, but i still think something loks wrong. seems very short and low, with a silly high stem, bent back forks (probly in order, they just look bent) in a frame that looks to have a slack headangle. might be pictures though, it looks cool with the chrome and white :)

may we see some measurements of the geometry? i think it looks very well done, but i still think something loks wrong. seems very short and low, with a silly high stem, bent back forks (probly in order, they just look bent) in a frame that looks to have a slack headangle. might be pictures though, it looks cool with the chrome and white :)

Yo Peter

The reflection of the chrome probably give's the illusion that they look bent:S, But Il update the pic's soon, with the new graphics, and Il use a high res cam, instead of my phone lol..

This is the Long version, 1030WB

Thanks for the comments people(Y) Much appriciated. B)

Hows the rear rim holding out Dan? speak on MSN if you like.

I'm still interested lol.

Mat

Still going awsome(Y), Need's a tad of trueing, but nothing major. No dents in rim's, so its pretty cool:)

Grind's holding like a beast, but need a new one soon, due to the rim surface all stratched up from sidehops:S

Thanks for comment:)

Is there an english shop that sells them? (that might be a very stupid question) :$

Here you can buy one. There on offer so be quick. Soon everyone will have one or a python!

The bike is pretty sweet now with the booster. A bash plate would be a nice option though.