Km1 + M1 Forks Now Available.

Dan@Trials-uk

Hello

Just like to let you know that the Ko-bikes KM1 and M1 forks is now available.

There is 3 different finish's on the frames, and the same with the forks, to match the frames:)

IPB Image

To promote the New brand Ko-bikes, We are now offering you great deal's on frame Kits and frames.

More Information about the products here:

www.Trials-uk.co.uk

Regards Dan ^_^

Edited by trialsuk

why does it say on the site the long on is 1010 and the short one is 1010 :S

nice frames thou

That's not the only thing.

The product description wasn't written in standard english eitherparticularily regarding the booster...

The KM1 frame (which?) features a built in booster is dedicated for Magura HS33 rim brake use. The advantages of the built in booster is (are?) that you don’t have to have another addiction (additional?) booster to enhance your braking power, because the built in one does it all. It eliminates the “Spongy” feeling out of the brake when pulling the lever and it keeps weight down to the minimal (a minimum). The CNC Booster has all the un-needed material (low stress areas?) CNC out, which saves all the unnecessary weight.
Edited by jake1516

'One Piece Bottom Bracket yoke

This One piece yoke is fully CNC out from a single block of 7075 aluminum'

'Head tube

The KM1 has also got a revolutionary CNC head tube, it’s fully machined out from a single block of 7075 Aluminum.'

Are you sure those parts are 7075? Seeing as you cant weld 7075 even to itself, never mind to U6. The head tube is hardly revolutionary! Frames look decent though.

Any trade prices Dan?

• 1 month later...

okay they hav to be sum of he nicest frames i have ever seen! well, theyre jus GU/hifi nd i dnt mean to sound dumb but r they 20" or 26"??? if theyre 26" im deffo gettin 1!!! NOW.. cheers . adrian

Hey There

They're 20" frames. The 26" frames will be available in the near future:)

About the CNC Material,

Just to clear thing's up abit, its CNC'ed from 6061, NOT 7075.

(Y)

Edited by trialsuk

Definitely getting a KM1 in the near future and i was going to get the Echo Lite forks to put on, BUT if you now do a frame kit i am leaning towards getting that instead. It all depends on how much the forks weigh soooooooo how much do the forks weigh????