Damon Adamant Video 2

Damon W

Complete beastly riding. Music was interesting, most people didnt like it, I thought it went with it ok, just maybe a *tiny* bit less heavy next time. Loved the video overall though, nice one guv!

Bit with the wheel, totally not down to Adam's wheel building skills, its down to the materials used... and maybe something to do with the fact that not everybody goes for 15ft drop gaps haha!

J.

Complete beastly riding. Music was interesting, most people didnt like it, I thought it went with it ok, just maybe a *tiny* bit less heavy next time. Loved the video overall though, nice one guv!

Bit with the wheel, totally not down to Adam's wheel building skills, its down to the materials used... and maybe something to do with the fact that not everybody goes for 15ft drop gaps haha!

J.

damon builds his own wheel ;)

I thought most of the people on this forum were EMOS anyways, so im surprised not many of you enjoyed the music :ermm: . Music was MINT!, see you Saturday Damon. Not much i can really say about the riding.....the editing was Mint though nice and Simple.

Edited by Mr_Pitbull

Hey,

what's the point about that loud angry music? didn't go too well with all the cool moves... you didn't kill yourself at the end :lol:

Ok, riding was absolutely amazing.. really loved the new way you jump pedal hop to front wheel instead of hooks (like Neil did on these post boxes)

That's really the coolest move (Y)(Y), I want to learn that now :ermm:

just watched it again.........the music doesent get any better (N)

Mute works well though :rolleyes:

The most technical move has got to be those "up-to-front wheel" things.....awesome!

Haha, who gave it a rating of one? Own up, who was it?

:shifty:

Edited by aaroncosbey

i actually can't watch that video. do any of you actually listen to that out of choice? or is it just used for videos? shocking.

riding was great, if your into that kinda thing.

i can't believe f**king your back wheel has become cool. i think Porter was the first. lols

next time use cnal aunt (haha just kiddin) nice vid, great music, in flames and generaly black metal roolz, it goes great with your stile, aggressive riding needs aggressive music:D

p.s: i suggest u use a sepultura or a dimmu borgir song :P

edit: the band is a nal c unt :)

Edited by Ra964