Interesting New Frame Inside

jacks

Do you any pictures of this frame built up? And possibly some geo :-

I'm very intrestead in it, actually desiged a dropout all most the same about a year ago but it didn't have the three repositioning holes.

What grade of alloy is it? Ok found out its made from Ultra 6

Edited by Matt_Tupman

I could be wrong but I don't think it's a mod frame:

1. Brake mounts look like stock positioning

2: I can see a gear cable guide on the gear side seat stay

3: I can see another gear cable guide on the gear side of the downtube

4: I can't see any bash plate mounts

It's a stock for sure!

Davey

Edited by Small_Gear_Big_Style

Regardless of points, it's a mod.

http://www.bike4.eu/trial.php

Hmm, not being stubborn or anything, I can see the file names have the word mod in, and I'll admit it doens't seem to have a mech hanger, but it has cable guides for gears and the brake mounts look WAY too far up the stays to me (I know they're long but look at the position of the brake mounts on the zoo CLS above)... like I said, could be wrong and looks like I am, but can anyone else see what I'm talking about?!?!?

Davey

Edited by Small_Gear_Big_Style

Hmm, not being stubborn or anything, I can see the file names have the word mod in, and I'll admit it doens't seem to have a mech hanger, but it has cable guides for gears and the brake mounts look WAY too far up the stays to me... like I said, could be wrong and looks like I am, but can anyone else see what I'm talking about?!?!?

Davey

Every single picsture says it's a 20".

I'd be suprised if they didn't know what they were making themselves.

Every single picsture says it's a 20".

I'd be suprised if they didn't know what they were making themselves.

Like I said, looks like I'm wrong! In which case, they have welded a completely pointless cable guide to the seatstay, so they don't know that much about mods do they!!!!!!

Davey

Like I said, looks like I'm wrong! In which case, they have welded a completely pointless cable guide to the seatstay, so they don't know that much about mods do they!!!!!!

Davey

Seeing as they've made one, and you havn't, i'd imagine they know more than you at least.

I doubt anyone went to the hassle of welding that on, it's most likely a catalogue componant that has had that guide put on at manufacture, before anyone even thought those tube's would be used for a trials bike.