Here We Go..........................................1st One In The Uk

James Hart

NICE (Y) ...love the graphics..wud have liked to see somthing that makes is stand out from a python though sumat to make it zhi if you get me..nice frame though just hope it dosent ride like a short python

Na it wont ride like short python , got short back end and longer up front just how you like it....fat boy. :P

jokin.

That's a good point.

HAHAHAHAHA.

Looks loads nicer than Sponges.

Actually my one is in my house in the UK... sitting on its own bored (since i cant be assed to bring it to Korea I got it sent to the UK with a friend going back before me). I'm in Korea right now, finishing my holiday, so technically mine was the first in the UK as well as me being the first UK person to have one which kinda counts? (oh I should win a bag of peanuts for this :rolleyes: ) :P ... but I don't really care, its not like its sacred is it :lol: ?

Just a chunk of aluminium that's gonna snap like any other to be honest, I'm not expecting mine to last forever, especially since hearing the horror stories and seeing a Zhi die in front of me in China :lol: But I guess I can't really say that since Chinese people are the ones snapping Zoo bars and Echo stems everday :turned: It'll be a Leeson once i'm done with my Zhi.

Plus, old school Zhi stickers ***! ;) no, i dont really care about that either. ^_^

EDIT: forgot to add... nice frame, just like mine, but with strange stickers :-

Edited by Sponge

So technically mine was the first in the UK as well as me being the first UK person to have one which kinda counts?

Nope, yours is second....

...well 6th actually because i'v got 4 in my shed.