Bristol Rat Race - Demo Vid

Brian Bleech

About 2 months or so a few of us did a demo in bristol and we rode on a taxi and it was fun!

And here's the video, its not perfect but premiere/pc is being an arse and no broadband for a while after tomorrow. so thought I would put it up so I could crack on with roadtrip vid and damnation 8!

http://tv.isg.si/site/filebrowser/leedstrials << bristolratrace.mpg

danny macaskle is a genius. his riding is so smooth and inventive yet still goes huge in his moves. he should be way more famous than he is. his street riding skills appear to be up there with akkers. the riding was great by all though. really good. looked a good laugh

Crazy riding (Y)

I didn't believe to my ears when i heard that yello song. That's a legend. I thought that only i know them :- and planned to use it in a vid sometime. :ermm:

hahahaha, someone actually used Yello for a trials vid!! awesome, I was going to download this vid anyway, but that really convinced me!

ohh, is carl riding again?

Brilliant vid. did not see porter do anything in it?.

1:30 - Porter does the manual that boon failed 5 or 6 times in a row !lol

2:13 Porter Does a front to back !

That's all we see of him ! And I agree with what others said ! porter needs to bring out a vid soon !Been such a while :o

hahahaha, someone actually used Yello for a trials vid!! awesome, I was going to download this vid anyway, but that really convinced me!

ohh, is carl riding again?

I meant a streety kinda ride with me on my bmx..........unless i get a trials unicycle soon but no1s helping me out in chit chat (N)

BEASTY :sick::sick::sick::sick:

danny is not from earth :mellow:

edit: it s a shame about the quality...

any chance to get a better one :$ :$ :$ :$ ?

yeah i am dissappointed in the quality, but like I said i wanted to get it out of the way. I will try and export a better quality one this week though :)

Beasty vid! But which frame does Danny Macaskill ride on? It looks soo nice : )

He is on a pashley 26ghz (now snapped in two) in this video!

Anyhow, thanks for the comments, Danny is a beast and it was an ace weekend