Heatsink Pads

trials_noob

I am looking to get some new pads for a smooth rim, as i am currently using kool stops and they're crap. My choise is between heatsink snowys, reds or blues? Has anyone used the snowys yet? I tried the search but can't find anything on the snowys!

Or i could get Zoos?

Which would be the best for smooth rims?

Thanks

Hello mate ive had three sets of heatsink blues with power pad backings and i must say they are a nice pad to ride with apart from when you ride in the rain and then you may as well ride brakeless lol but if you want to spend a bit more than i would suggest the coust pads on a grind and you have a awesome brake (like mine :P ). but if you dont want a grind i would say get the zoo pads on a clean rim and maybe a bit of tar for extra noise lol

but winter will be coming round fast and i wouldnt want a smooth rim in winter

Once again, bringing together years of hard won brake pad expertise, we've very pleased to offer these White pads as an alternative to our very popular Blue pads.

The blue's and snowy's are the same compound, differant colours, that's the impression I get from the site anyway.

I'd get the snowy's, as my blue's are fantastic. I havn't used the reds, but the blue's are up there with the like's of coust and such as far as im concerned.

I have heatsink red pads and honestly the best pads i have ever used and i've used most pads on the market there awsome on smooth or ground rims mine are in cnc'd backings which also makes it stiffer and provents the edges of the pads from wearing un evenly, i highly reccomend these pads to anyone.

Oh and on a grind there very good in the rain aswell.

Edited by Kyle Hinchcliffe

please dont get the cnc'ed backing version of any of the pads. they rip the nipple off the caliper the pads attach to, and also the prong things aswell snap off. zoos without a grind, koxx blues heatsink blues, crm, coust pads are all good choice on a grind.