Films That Make You Cry.

Al_Fel

the butterfly effect.

That could be the only one, i'll update!!

I'm usually to 'ard to cry though...

Bongo

dont lie bongo. you cried at shrek...when everything was going wrong for him. and yo know it.1!!!!!

hmmmm i will have to remember at a later date. i just thought it might be fun to abuse bongo, and it was. im super happy with myself now.

dont lie bongo. you cried at shrek...when everything was going wrong for him. and yo know it.1!!!!!

hmmmm i will have to remember at a later date. i just thought it might be fun to abuse bongo, and it was. im super happy with myself now.

lol i heard ben used to cry everytime thomas the tank engine crashed :P

I dont think anyone has heard of the film the legend of 1900 but that was probaly the saddest film ive watched.

That is one of the best films i've ever seen and nobody has heard of it! I can't download it or find it in shops!

very sad film.

What is it with Armageddon?! That got me crying aswell!

Only other one I can think of is the Life of David Gale. So much shit just can't happen to one person...

Rich

only bit made me a little sad was airo smiths daughter dam shes fit seeing her sad will make anyone cry :P

Edited by Snowy

I think Green Mile has got to be the worst for getting slightly emotional over, but to be fair i reckon in some ways it is a sign of a good film because it has the desired affect. I can never take films with dodgy actors in seriously though, or actors that have been in comedy films and then turn to more deeper and serious films.