First Look At Phase

Teammad2004

im not too impressed really supose it has its upsides but it just looks so tacky...they cud do a lot better if they tried harder on the appereance.I mean to an expirenced rider its not so much the looks but if your just starting out and looking for a bike and stuble across this it wudnt interest me cos it looks cheap.

christof

I think the main problem is so many people have broke mad frames in the past...(me included, 1 snapped, 1 cracked and the third is in my cubaord :ermm: ) And i for 1 wouldnt trust that new one as far as i could throw it...which isnt very far. Well i hope the magura mounts on the frame will be in the correct place this time. On my team urban frame this is what they looked like.

IPB Image

The black at the top is the tyre, grey is the rim...you get the idea. anyway the green squares are at the lowest point that my maguras will go before i start to angle them downwards. The red squares show how far up i can run my maguras...so i can use my sidewall as a braking surface (Y) To be honest i was ashamed to own it. every single one of them. The brake mounts look like they have been attached by a 7 year old girl high on laughing gas.

I can safely say that i would never buy another saracen / mad again.

My honest advice...give up or make a £1000 base model bike with a decent spec and a very well made frame, i think a lot more people would buy them if they had drilled rims etc as standard.

Ok, I dont useually do this but I feel a reply is in order-

First of all the bikes are fully built

colours are

RED 1.3

WHITE 1.1

Blue 1.2

These are nothing to do with Saracen as our relationship with them ended back in January.

We have spent a LOT of time and effort trying to make the bikes as best we can for the price points.

The brake mounts are spot on!

This is PHASE 1 of developement for the new products.

• 5 months later...