First Look At Phase

Teammad2004

LMFAO I thought you left saracen too make something half decent?

Im not even going too comment on the bike, I would probably get warned.

what the fu<ks that supposed to mean?

it looks 10x better than any of the saracen offerings.....

thats a £500 bike you tool, its got maxxis tyres, hs33's, its clearly got a dx32 rear and nice thin lightweight front rim, probably a decent bar n stem as mad always seem to offer,

whats wrong with it?

the frame design looks no worse than many bikes around today, and the geo is apparently pretty good!

Andy was telling me about it, and hes really excited about getting his!

dont be a fool.

edit: i like it :)

i went up to the show at the velodrome to look at them and i have to say they are pretty dam good for the money, i am most impressed at the 3oo pound one, its got a rear v and front cable disc, same frameset as the most expensive one and for a compleat bike at 300 rides really well, weelbase is 1075 and the bb is pluss 5 mm. i managed to blag a quick ride on one outside the velodrome on a few little rails and stuff, it feels realy good and hard to believe its only 300 note's. the 500 pound one crashes quite well too, just ask baz huschkinson! lol.

rob

I must agree it does look alot better than anything Saracen have ever had their name on!

It actually looks ok accept the clour aint the best think it would look alright in black though (Y)

Very good for the money imo and it kinda does look like the old koxx level boss as someone said above.

And black and silver frames are getting a bit boring now. Nice to see more people using colours!

Tarq

that looks spot on, great beginner bike, good spec for a beginner... and maybe someone with more ability as it looks like it might ride fairly well. i would be tempted to buy one of those over something like an onza t-raptor, but these are the types of bikes that it will be competing with price wise.

what the fu<ks that supposed to mean?

it looks 10x better than any of the saracen offerings.....

thats a £500 bike you tool, its got maxxis tyres, hs33's, its clearly got a dx32 rear and nice thin lightweight front rim, probably a decent bar n stem as mad always seem to offer,

whats wrong with it?

the frame design looks no worse than many bikes around today, and the geo is apparently pretty good!

Andy was telling me about it, and hes really excited about getting his!

dont be a fool.

edit: i like it :)

Hahaha owned.com i think it looks ok for a saracen and the parts on it dont look too bad at all.

Adam. (Y)

Hahaha owned.com i think it looks ok for a saracen and the parts on it dont look too bad at all.

Adam. (Y)

Technically it's not a saracen...

its not got anything to do with saracen at all. mad parted with saracen after they went bust screwing many people over.

looks like giles has done a good job on these, very good spec's for the money