Where Did You Get Your Nickname/username?

Willsey

well orginially i created my e-mail adress while pissed and i had just gone on my paper round and just pissed on a customers fence aka pissin_on_the_fence@hotmail.com an simpson cos' its my last name

Well Mine piperpa28 is the pane i fly!

My msn address ih8chavs01@hotmail.co.uk speaks for its self! haha

see you all soon

"Ali C" I called myself when I came on tf, now everyone calls me it.

"stuntman C" chris walker called me it cos I was doing stunts I presume

"caveman" cos I always look scruffy and have a beard

"stupid" seems everyone calls me that.

Don't forget 'bearded lady'!

'Tart' comes from way back when I used to ride XC and had a quite pimp bike, therefore I was a tart!

haha

its not really a relationship as such though which makes it alot better - since she is an hour away whilst i am here :- ...

i met some crazy guy at college thats supposidly got a gf in blackpool when he lives in pompey - what a noob!

nickname is si, sat fi (work it out)

user name is what i use on gaming (well the si-man bit anyway lol)

my t-f name was given to me by dj,cos i always rambled utter shite when we were out riding... and most of the people i ride with call me jimmy,which was given to me by sam wheeler,cos he couldnt remember my name the first day i rode with him,come to think of it,i dont think he's realised what it actually is yet,and that was years ago! :huh:

Carl

Well they all sound good so far and i really wanted to know where Tarty came from lol.. so now people have a totally different view of you lol..

my t-f name was given to me by dj,cos i always rambled utter shite when we were out riding... and most of the people i ride with call me jimmy,which was given to me by sam wheeler,cos he couldnt remember my name the first day i rode with him,come to think of it,i dont think he's realised what it actually is yet,and that was years ago! :huh:

Carl

and thats a name to e proud of.. never new DJ but i did my research and payed my respects.. RIP DJ!