My Space, Arnt Some People A Bit Sad

Davetrials

just reading a few bullitens then and i saw stuff like

im going for a shower leave me comments

ive just cut my hair leave me comments

im going work leave me comments

im bored leave me comments

i HATE people who leave loads of bullitens saying bollox, GET A f**kING LIFE YOU HOMOS!!!!!!

im bored at home lol

Yup it is very annoying.

I did have my space for a while but got sick of the constant popularity contest with who has the most friends, and people leaving comments like "how r u? wb" absolutely pointless or bulletins like get each letter of your name and find the word it means then make a sentence from it, which again seemed very pointless.

So i ended up deleting it, i might try bebo instead :P

So i ended up deleting it, i might try bebo instead :P

Thats even worse, it's full of kiddies/jailbait, depends how you see it. :P

And now it has this bands thing, and you get people putting comments on there saying

"Go on my profile and leave a comment like" but in text talk.

And for the record i know this because my friend goes on there.

just reading a few bullitens then and i saw stuff like

im going for a shower leave me comments

ive just cut my hair leave me comments

im going work leave me comments

im bored leave me comments

i HATE people who leave loads of bullitens saying bollox, GET A f**kING LIFE YOU HOMOS!!!!!!

im bored at home lol

LMAO,. how ironicle (sp)

reason being, i quote from a bulletin posted by dave on myspace

New pics, have a gander
aka comment on my pictures :lol::lol: nice one dave :)

Thats even worse, it's full of kiddies/jailbait, depends how you see it. :P

And now it has this bands thing, and you get people putting comments on there saying

"Go on my profile and leave a comment like" but in text talk.

And for the record i know this because my friend goes on there.

Haha ye i kinda realised when i went on it, it was more of a sarcastic comment. :P

To be fair the whole have a page for yourself just isn't my thing, i just want to talk to the people i want to, i mean call me anti social but thats how i am.

It is like if someone adds you and askeds you how you are, they don't really care how you are they are just waiting for you to ask them back(unless they are a genuine friend and really do care).

It seems like conversations all seem to be the same and follow the same pattern, and when i talk to someone i want to talk to them because i like them or want to get to know them, not to get a higher friend score than someone else.

Haha ye i kinda realised when i went on it, it was more of a sarcastic comment. :P

To be fair the whole have a page for yourself just isn't my thing, i just want to talk to the people i want to, i mean call me anti social but thats how i am.

It is like if someone adds you and askeds you how you are, they don't really care how you are they are just waiting for you to ask them back(unless they are a genuine friend and really do care).

It seems like conversations all seem to be the same and follow the same pattern, and when i talk to someone i want to talk to them because i like them or want to get to know them, not to get a higher friend score than someone else.

your anti social :P:lol:

your anti social :P:lol:

I was asking for that :-

It's not that i don't like meeting new people because i do, but it's just on my space many of them don't actually seem like they want to know you and nor do they really try hard to either, it's just they add you to make their friends number higher and that is what i don't like.

This is something that has also been annoying me lately.

I mean, there's one guy who posts about 30 bulletins a day, and most are complete crap like "im going out now, cya"...

Some recent particularly crap ones;

Subject my new bass...

Body: > you

x.

Great.

Subject congrats joe and lauren!

Body: cos, u know, its a good thing. plus i cud only just be arsed to write something about it. good job there is still something in this world thats good.

I don't know who joe and lauren are, and it doesn't say what they have done that should be celebrated...

you know how many worthwhile myspace bulletins ive read in my life.......

1, yes just one, got it the other day, from a girl whod given birth, an wanted to tell us she was all okay an was stuck in hospital, cudnt use a mobile due to being in hospital but had a pc at her bedside. i think nearly other bulletin ive had has been crap, hence the reason i dont post em

if i had something life changingly important to broadcast i would do, otherwise no. also dont agree with "comment pix xx" at the end of every bulletin

I like myspace and am reali not bothered by all by people who make bulletins.

For a start there tucked away at the bottom in the corner! Dont open them if they annoy u that dam much! or get rid of them "friends".

And isnt myspace for comment anyway?

You're complainin about what myspace is about and yet theres a "go on my myspace" link at bottom (probably insinuating comment me! comment me!)........get the irony of ur own post? Yes some people are sad.

+ i hope the post was meant to be as contradictory as it was or thats just laughable.

Edited by Cultiv8ed_m@

LMAO,. how ironicle (sp)

reason being, i quote from a bulletin posted by dave on myspace

aka comment on my pictures :lol::lol: nice one dave :)

not really its look at my pictures, im not asking for comments i made that bulliten the second after i made this post,

there a difference between asking sumone to look at ur myspace and begging for comments?

Yeah their annoying but lads taking pics with their shirts off is worse :ermm:

lols.. :-

Austin wright FTL (N)

I just delete them from my friends list if they start playing the i'm bored comment pix game.

I do think myspace can be very usefull though, I have found loads of people who i had lost contact with

and it was really nice to speak to them again and find out how much things change and how things have worked out.

I don't have my own MySpace, I just assume that people don't really care about all the silly details of my life, plus I'd just use it to chat to cute emo girls and my missus would throw a fit!

However I'm very glad everyone else has MySpace so you'll never hear me complain, because my band are on there and it's the best free promotional tool ever invented for unsigned bands!!!

I don't think I'm allowed to advertise it on here though, but we're called "novella" and we're from the "uk" so I guess if you were to type those two words as a suffix to the usual myspace address you'd stumble upon our page by accident :- !!!!

Davey