New Frame

Ross McArthur

nice and shiny, nice bike mate and why have you stuck a stella sticker on there?

Because my friend stella is like the fruit of her womb. I treat stella like an ethiopian treats water, precious, savour every drop, travel miles to drink it and would carry it on my head(but only when i have had a few).

stella my friend is the answer to all lifes questions, such as what is the meaning of life and is there really someone or something out there? -of course STELLA.

the smell of it my friend makes the nostrills dance and the flavour makes the tastebuds sing.

when, my friend, god was creating earth, on the first day he created a void heaven and earth and saw that it was good. on the second he created land and seas and saw that it was good. on the third he created animals and living creatures for these lands and seas, and saw that it was good. on the fourth he created trees and plants for these creatures to eat, and saw that it was good. on the fifth he created the stars and the moon and the sun and saw that it was good. on the sixth he created man, and saw that it was good. but on the seventh my friend he rested, yes for all thse things he had made had made him thirsty, so he created STELLA and saw that it was the best thing he had made.

that is why my friend I have a stella sticker on my frame.

i'm confused...

topic header says Aorta 26"...and that's a Chargebikes frame?

huh? :blink:

it also has a stella sticker on it but did they make it?

personally I didnt like the aorta stickers so just got them whipped off.Plus I would love to have a charge frame because there the sex so just put a little sticker on to keep myself amused. :)^_^

it also has a stella sticker on it but did they make it?

personally I didnt like the aorta stickers so just got them whipped off.Plus I would love to have a charge frame because there the sex so just put a little sticker on to keep myself amused. :)^_^

sorry, but that's really bad.

the Stella sticker is quite cool, but to label one bike up as another is just...well..."bad"

i mean, if i labelled a Base TA26 as an Echo Pure and posted it here, people would call me on it. it's a shame as that bike looks really nice, but why not just de-sticker it rather than re-label it something that it's not?

the Stella sticker is quite cool, but to label one bike up as another is just...well..."bad"

i mean, if i labelled a Base TA26 as an Echo Pure and posted it here, people would call me on it. it's a shame as that bike looks really nice, but why not just de-sticker it rather than re-label it something that it's not?

shut up

He may just like the charge stickers, why be bothered what anyone else thinks? I get what you mean, but it's not like he tried to pass it off as a charge bike, the title says aorta.

Nice bike anyway (Y)

Edited by the judge

awwwww - did i say something you didn't like?

get used to it, and grow up

dont be an idiot. no need to be hostile towards each other so chill out.

btw i love that frame, ( not keen on the stella sticker) but the charge bikes looks great especially as the aorta has a finish that looks like ti.

lol thanks for the replys guys.

I like the ride just trying to get used to how long it is.

Thanks iolo yea you got it in one the bike looks ti and the charge bikes are ti, so why not.. plus I love the way the sticker breaks up over the welds quite original...or is it? lol any way, don't think the stella sticker will last too long in the wet its not even glued properly.

plus I put zoo stickers on my base when I had it it seems just to be a thing I have.

lol next ill be doing something really stupid like puting orange stickers on my ashton!!!might get the piss taken out of me then eh??? :shifty:

• 2 weeks later...

My god Ross that thing is just awesome, never thought it would look that nice.

IMO it looks far better without the original stickers on it.

I like the street set up with the handle bar and stem.

I love the Stella sticker by the way, your such a booze bag.

PS next time your up for a Aberdeen I'll be riding on form and hopefully have the other bike built.

I wouldn't say it was 'bad'... well I've got a Zona Zenith but if got a big Pink Koxx sticker along the downtube... you will be wondering why, well its cause I hated the Zona stickers so decided to respray my frame but then it looked to plain so I wacked on some Pink Stickers so it would go with my Pink Rims when I recieve them and look better IMO... Yes I may be 'bad' and people will be like thats not a Koxx XTP!!! Why you got a Koxx sticker on a Zona if its not a Koxx... I just like the look + it makes it look different form all the other Zona's out there... :)

Loving the bike btw... looks sexual!!! ;)(Y)