Darren Ross (bobbyd) New Video

ben_travis

so here he has edited himself cos he wasnt lazy this time. but still requires mr travis to host his videos.

http://tv.isg.si/site/?q=filebrowser/ben@hulltrials > darren-kooks.avi (62mb) (4mins) (WILL REQUIRE VLC PLAYER)

ENJOY. video is still uploading just now (11.10am-30/09/06) so give it about 20-25mins to finish as im posting early cos im off out and leaving the upload running.

TA

Edited by ben_travis

Cheers Ben, appreciate it. least i managed to edit my vid this time so im nearly there :$

Alot happier with this vid, got the grasp of editing in the 2 nights it took to edit it :D the riding was taken over 2 nights in Aberdeen, mainly Greig filming for me. pulled a few stops out, have an absolute fear of rails but ive managed to over come it.

Id appreciate both good and bad comments to see where im going wrong in my cycling and editing (Y)

Thansk again :P

Loved it darren, nice one (Y) That rail gap looked big,

How big are your sidehops now?

how the f**k arent you sponsored

dunno to be honest, id reckon on a good day 48/49".

ive been offered sponsorship but its never been taken any further, we`ll see what happens, id like to think i was good enough :)

Any more good/bad comments?

Darren you are going bigger everytime i ride with you.... that gap at top of the carpark was smooth!!! awesome video. well done and get the next one out you big POOF!

regards,

your night fever camera man. :lol: just you wait boyo!

Darren you are going bigger everytime i ride with you.... that gap at top of the carpark was smooth!!! awesome video. well done and get the next one out you big POOF!

regards,

your night fever camera man. :lol: just you wait boyo!

cheers towler, the gap at the car park does look a bit dirty doesnt it :P:lol:

cant believe you got the night fever moves on camera :$

nice vid Darren with some pretty big moves, can't believe how good you're getting, i better get out and practice :-

and the weather, damn its crap at the moment! oh well suns starting to shine outside, here's hoping :)

Cheers Shove (Y)

ill be out tonight, St Nic for about 6.30 if you fancy it? Dunno whos coming out, prob trowler and greg :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well all I can say is that was a really sweet ass video! I just love your ridng stlye, so smooth and silent... uber gaps but yet not a sound... awesome! Yeah wee deffo need to hook up again, will you be at Fort Bill on the 29th??

Now..... TOWLER... I adore you, I just want to pick you up and take you home wi me!!!

You are my Towler, my only Towler, you make me happy when skies are grey!!! ;):P:D

• 1 month later...