The Lost Thread

JT!

I liked the lighthouse business. I want to know who Jacks sons mum is too. I think it might be Juliet.

How's that even possible? If Juliet is Jack's sons mom then they would know who each other were when they first met on the Island.

How's that even possible? If Juliet is Jack's sons mom then they would know who each other were when they first met on the Island.

Oh, i had assumed that all of the stuff off the island was what would have happened if the plane had never crashed on the island, like an alternate time line sort of thing.

Just had a read of this guys theory of Lost its long but really good im pretty sure he's spot on with it. Linky

Edited by SuperDeathMonkey

Its a different time line from the incident though isn't it? I didn't think Jack had a son in the original time line.

Oh, i had assumed that all of the stuff off the island was what would have happened if the plane had never crashed on the island, like an alternate time line sort of thing.

It is, well as far as we know it is.

Its a different time line from the incident though isn't it? I didn't think Jack had a son in the original time line.

The timeline split when the planed did or did not crash. So everything that happened before then will be the same in both timelines. Jacks always had a son, it's just that this is the first time we've heard about it. Lost do shit like that all the time.

It is, well as far as we know it is.

The timeline split when the planed did or did not crash. So everything that happened before then will be the same in both timelines. Jacks always had a son, it's just that this is the first time we've heard about it. Lost do shit like that all the time.

Nar the time line started back at the incident in the 70's. Why is Ben a teacher if it didn't? He'd be on the island under water ha ha.

Edit: Plus Locke wasn't with Helen when he was first on the plane.

Edited by Al_Fel

Nar the time line started back at the incident in the 70's. Why is Ben a teacher if it didn't? He'd be on the island under water ha ha.

Edit: Plus Locke wasn't with Helen when he was first on the plane.

Humm, good point.

My head hurts.

Ok i'm going to theorize some shit.

What happens if there isn't any Parallel worlds, but the losties still end up on the island some other way, maybe they all get back on a plane and crash in what we're calling the 'other timeline'. Having two timelines doesn't really make sense, i think what we're seeing is how they ended up on the island now that they changed the past.

Ok i'm going to theorize some shit.

What happens if there isn't any Parallel worlds, but the losties still end up on the island some other way, maybe they all get back on a plane and crash in what we're calling the 'other timeline'. Having two timelines doesn't really make sense, i think what we're seeing is how they ended up on the island now that they changed the past.

You forgot one slight detail...

True, now that I think about it i'm doubting it even more, just watched the new episode and it's fair to say that didn't answer anything. I just can't see how this 2nd timeline thing'll pan out. Is it just going to run and end up showing how shit their lives are if they haddn't been on the island. >_<

So, alternative timeline... they've been to the Island, know about Darma and have come home?!

Then, Witmore?! Where is he going, intecept Locke at the second island?

Oh maaaaaannnnn, exciting, so can't wait for finalle!

So, alternative timeline... they've been to the Island, know about Darma and have come home?!

The plane didn't crash so they haven't been to the island. Only Ben and his dad knew about the Darma initiative because they were on the island when the incident happened or didn't happen.

Only the people before they nuked the place I would assume. The rest of the oceanic lot know nothing of the island, and also people like Keamy and Dogen etc also appear to know nothing about the island.