The Lost Thread

JT!

What season was it when michael came back? I think he attacked someone on a boat? I've missed it from then lol

Your about... 18 months behind?

1st episode just ended. Made absolutely no sense what so ever, more questions than answers, same old same old.

Anyone else thinking because they changed time that they will have ended up on the island some other way, as in they got off the plane that was suposed to have crashed but they're still on the island.

I dunno!!!! <_<

Anyone else thinking because they changed time that they will have ended up on the island some other way, as in they got off the plane that was suposed to have crashed but they're still on the island.

I dunno!!!! <_<

Nar I think there's 2 time lines now. The island was under water. Why did they let Juilet live then kill her off straight away the bastards? I think Sayid is now Jacob by the way.

Nar I think there's 2 time lines now. The island was under water. Why did they let Juilet live then kill her off straight away the bastards? I think Sayid is now Jacob by the way.

Dunno, because he asked "What happened?" at the end there. Surely if it was Jacob, he'd know what was going on.

Dunno, because he asked "What happened?" at the end there. Surely if it was Jacob, he'd know what was going on.

Ahh but I'm sure he knows exactly what's going and is just pretending to be Sayid, like the way that other dude pretended to be Locke. I'm getting a God Vs the Devil vibe between Jacob and the smoke dude.

So I sit down ready to watch today and when they showed the recap clips I realized I'd missed an episode, turns out there was two episdoes on the first night and I didn't realize! Blame in on the cider.

So I sit down ready to watch today and when they showed the recap clips I realized I'd missed an episode, turns out there was two episdoes on the first night and I didn't realize! Blame in on the cider.

Gutted ha ha. Just download it.

Not much happened in this weeks episode but its building things up. I'm looking forward to seeing how they link everyone that was on the plane again.

WHAT.

So, after all this time that shes been gone, is she the monster?

Do Jacob and that other dude jump into other peoples bodies that die and have the lack of will power to fight them off? Is Jacob really the good guy anymore, cause why would they want to attempt to kill him again if they believe he is inside Sayid?

I'm so f**king confused right now. :(

Gutted ha ha. Just download it.

Not much happened in this weeks episode but its building things up. I'm looking forward to seeing how they link everyone that was on the plane again.

I actually watched it on the lost website, but then I was watching that at exactly the same time as I was missing the 3rd one.

But i'm all caught back up now.

And it's fair to say I have no idea what's going on. :)

Still no answers to anything!!! >_<

So who's the good guy here, Jacob, or whoever's inside Loche?

It's hard to tell. I like where its going though. I wonder who that kid was? There are more questions than answers popping up but they seem to be merging into one.

Nah, 'Locke''s definitely a bad guy. In the cave with the white stone and black stone in perfect balance on those scales. Fairly sure that represents the good vs evil balance, and 'Locke' threw the white stone (good) out to sea.

You're assuming white means good. I love it when they find a new little hidey hole.