The Lost Thread

JT!

I want to know what widmore's been doing.

He's been an other, is now off the island and has been funding farradays research into timetravel, which he apparently has made work (shown by the girl who is in england)

I have a feeling farradays mother could be the woman with the white hair, but i have no idea what that would mean.

HA HAHA. Pun. :P

There's a catch up on iTunes, for free - in HD! If you watch the one for each series, it all makes sense! :)

I was completely ''lost'' when I started watching it again - a bit like watching 24 again after 2 series' off.

Edited by Hendrix

• 2 weeks later...
that clips now confused me cos i swear the flash thing is the same as whats happening at the moment when they are jumping through time.

Well, at the very first flash the island physically moved, now the flashes move it though time. But then again, if the island can move, maybe when they go back in time, it changes location to match up where it was in the past. :S

It seems like it's going to be explained somewhat on tonights episode by the looks of it.

Best lost episode ever!!!

"We aren't going to Guam are we?" :lol:

This episode makes you think that you've been given answers, but you really haven't and you've just been given ton more questions.

What happened to Arron? Any guesses?

Oh yeah, and why the f**k would anyone jump into a pool of water like jack did?