The Lost Thread

JT!

Holey f**knuggets, answers in my lost!?

So the island is kind of like a cage for the guy in black, i think the guy in black can only kill people who've done bad / immoral things otherwise he could have just taken everyone out, mind you I guess he can't really kill everyone as he needs people to kill Jacob

Can't see where it's all going though.

The lost producers said from day 1 they weren't in hell.

It kind of also explains why Sayid couldn't kill the guy in black as he isn't 'pure' and 'good' anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone remember the first episode.

Jack waking up in bamboo, being a hero and all.

Smoke monster(?) moving trees like a t-rex in 'j p'.

The front end and the pilot.

Man getting sucked into jet.

and so on.

I was a big fan until it moved and didn't have sky, started watching the new series, wtf has gone on lol.

Smoke things now locke and there is two tribes. so on and so on.

Oh yeah you can't miss a season of lost you'll have no idea what's going on.

I've been watching religiously and I have no idea what's going on.

Shitting hell only 1 more week to go. I can't wait to find out what happens. Some crazy shit is happening in the new time line. I seriously can't wait another week.

The finale airs this Sunday. :)

The finale airs this Sunday. :)

Wow that's for telling me that I would have totally missed it!

I still get the feeling that some question aren't going to be answered, and it's going to be a total letdown, I don't think they're going to be able to cram that much it two episodes.

Wow that's for telling me that I would have totally missed it!

I still get the feeling that some question aren't going to be answered, and it's going to be a total letdown, I don't think they're going to be able to cram that much it two episodes.

Well I think most of the questions have been filtered into less answers if that makes sense, I'd still like to know what the crack with Walt was. I can't wait for it all to be over but I think I'll still want more.

Yeah, but there's still things from earlier seasons like you said, Walt, and taking the Children and stuff like that, also the numbers, how did a set of numbers end up with Hurley though that guy. I get the feeling these things won't be answered.

Yeah, but there's still things from earlier seasons like you said, Walt, and taking the Children and stuff like that, also the numbers, how did a set of numbers end up with Hurley though that guy. I get the feeling these things won't be answered.

I'm just assuming taking the children and stuff was just part of Jacob's plan. I'm I saw the kids living with the "others". I thought the numbers thing was explained too. Leonard was working for Darma and that's how he got the numbers.

Maybe I'm not paying enough attention then. I'm terrible with characters names as it is. Can't wait for tomorrow. It'll finally be all over!!!

I think it might be Juliet.

:lol:

I was not impressed with the

ending at all. Really didn't like how the whole flash sideways thing turned out to be some fake setup so they could all have one cuddle before they 'moved on'. Why would Jack have a son and Faraday have a different surname? We sat and watched all that and it turned out to be all meaningless and was there just to be a trick., fair enough when the lost writers trick us (like the whole time we though Jacks flashback was actually a flash forward) it made sense and was clever, but this wasn't.

There's a whole bunch of things that are opened ended too (some of which may be me not remembering, understanding and / or forgetting something so feel free to correct).

How come the smoke monster became the smoke monster? Desmond and Jack were fine when they went down there.

How come Walt showed up as a ghost from time to time when the ghosts were actually people who'd died on the island?

When Kate decided she'd come back to the Island, she was upset and promised Jack never to ask her what happened with regards to Arron. What did happen?

What's the deal with taking all the children?

Jin decided to not live even though he has a baby he could have gone home to!?

What made Clair and Sayid go loopy?

Why did the water that saved Sayid turn black and ended up turning him crazy?

Why didn't the bomb that blew up the Dharma's drill actually change the timeline?

What happened to Jacks Fathers body?

...etc.

Edited by JT!