Snowboarding

pinky

Sauze D'oux in Italy has a vibrant night life... the skiing is ok but I wouldnt go back for it.

Not sure where im going this year but I will be going on my own around the early part of January. If anyone wants to meet up and have a travelling buddy etc that would be cool, ideally from down south. Being a good skiier/boarder would be bonus....:)

Will.

Snowblades are gay.

Edited by will

I've fancied Avoriaz in France for years now, even more since we booked it last year then had to cancel cause my friend tripped over while running for a taxi in town and broke hit leg, so we had to cancel. Tit! :P

The nightlife's supposedly awesome (a couple of my friends have been already), and you know the snows good as the help the winter x games or something there recently.

If anyones interested, we booked in December for March at a cost of £450 each.

Tomturd, your idea sounds good, but where were you going to go to get accomodation for £40??

And yeah, learn before you go, I learned at castleford x-scape, that place is cool (geddit).

Edited by Extreme_biker0

We shall be going in the middle of January, not 100% oin the dates.

My firends Fionce is organising it as a suprise for him.

I dont know what company it is with either.

I know it seems a bit stupid to leave all this in the dark, but I trust her, and when I go to pay it off next month im sure ill get all the specifics then.

Not to fussed about wasting a few days learning, got to start somewhere, and its not like im gunna be too scared to just huck myself into things :D

We shall be going in the middle of January, not 100% oin the dates.

My firends Fionce is organising it as a suprise for him.

I dont know what company it is with either.

I know it seems a bit stupid to leave all this in the dark, but I trust her, and when I go to pay it off next month im sure ill get all the specifics then.

Not to fussed about wasting a few days learning, got to start somewhere, and its not like im gunna be too scared to just huck myself into things :D

Snowboarding's one of the easiest things i've learn't to tell the truth, it's just when you start to progress you fall off badly :P

The thing that f**ked me up the most was I couldn't stomp on the tail and just lean into it or power the nose up to tern and get speed up like I did with surfing/skating. You need to use your legs and the rails instead. Once you get the balance nailed your sorted really. If your not used to board's it might be a bit tricky... You'll spend load's of time figuring out if your goofy or regular and silly things like that as well.

If your not used to boards get/make an Indo board, there so much fun aswell.

IPB Image

I can't remember what this topic was on about so i've probebly gone off on one :rolleyes:

P.S snow blades are gay B)

Edited by Jaffacakes

I've fancied Avoriaz in France for years now, even more since we booked it last year then had to cancel cause my friend tripped over while running for a taxi in town and broke hit leg, so we had to cancel. Tit! :P

We went to Morzine a few years back which is in the Ports du soleil - I.e. it's just over the hill from Avoriaz. And yeah, it was a good place to go. Lots of trees which is always nice - the higher alpine resorts don't have any. Plus if you get a port du soleil pass (you definitely should), then you can go all the way over to Les Gets (Busy) the other way into Switzerland over the famous "the wall". All good.

P.S. Snowblades are gay :P