My Bike

Towler

Hey hey, changed frames a few months ago use to have the black mumba frame. decided to run something shorter. I put the koxx forks on in the end, which made the front end higher up. This seems to feel much better for taps and nicer on rocks. Anyways here is a pic. Got a few new things comming today so ill post another pic later.

ok had to get a new rear wheel (adamant hub and echo rim) also got koxx forks on it now.

post-3680-1160472300_thumb.jpg

post-3680-1160605507_thumb.jpg

post-3680-1160605553_thumb.jpg

Edited by Towler @ Scotland

ha ha im loving it to be honest.... rides so lush, I changed my gear ratio from 16-14 to 16-15 and its amazing the difference, just seem so much smother. Yer as I said due to funds i had to just get a second hand wheel asap as cheap as possible so I just got that one, anyways i love loads of colours so my bike looks silly ha ha just the way i like it. That tryall rim was ace though! used to think they were rubbish but thats taken some abuse. im also running a custom mech well the one the same as ben travis that Tom made. I have had that for months now and its just ace!!!! no more gear problems!

Looks nice.

Anyone have any idea how the geo rides compared to something like an Ashton.

Been looking at these as a possible replacement for when it breaks.

think wheel base with the koxx forks is round about 1070 with like +30 bb rise or summin, maby not as much as that. but the koxx forks made the front end alot steeper compared to the zoo forks.