E Bay Onza T Pro

dantrials

To be honest mate, t-pros are pretty weak, theyre light but as soon as you start riding hard, itll crack/snap. Well thats what happens to most people :ermm:

Up to you but i wouldnt personally take it. If you could, id get a ZONA ZIP, which i am getting anyway. Cheap, strong, light. Its perfect for people on a budget. :D

That bike on ebay is much better than the one tartybikes, the 07 model. Plus that's not even out yet.

Seems like a decent bike to me. T-pros arn't weak. Ben Slinger even rode one for a long time. It's just that there's so many out there mroe will brake. Plus if your just starting out, there's no danger of braking it for a few years anyway.

Edited by JT!

hello mate i was going to get one but i decided not to because they are soooo weak and i have seen some snap and seen pics of then snapped ...so to me it was a no no ...so i went and got my self a monty its sweet matey you should get one ...../ ..thanks bennyb (Y)

All frames will eventually snap or fracture. I imagine that onza use thinner tubing to keep the price of their bikes down which shouldn't be a problem for most riders. I would rather see more people be able to afford a well specced bike like the onzas than have people be put off the sport because of their budget. I highly reccommend onza t pros as they are excellent value for money and pretty decent geometry. Well done onza I say and everyone else should stop being snobs...

sorry about the rant :P

To be honest mate, t-pros are pretty weak, Up to you but i wouldn't personally take it. :ermm:

new members honestly, :P

tpros aren't weak, many people will agree that there not. just like "JT" said there are more of them because they are popular, witch is because there a good speck for money, so it is inevitable that more will snap, id suspect that if more people had zona's more would snap, its all maths really. i wish that people would stop criticising the minority of the snaps, and comment on how the bike actually rides. (Y)

yea i think its a good bye you probable get it cheap no more than 300. but if you were to bye it i would change the acs freewheel, to a tensile because it is a bmx freewheel and ment fore the rear of the bike. also the 07 model has v brakes so this may be a better bye than a new one, because it has magura hs33 (rim brakes).

literally mate go for it, and have good fun starting trials, enjoy it and you will progress quickly (Y)

hello mate i was going to get one but i decided not to because they are soooo weak and i have seen some snap and seen pics of then snapped ...so to me it was a no no ...so i went and got my self a monty its sweet matey you should get one ...../ ..thanks bennyb (Y)

omfg, t-pros are soo weak, but it doesn't matter that they are THE most popular bike, and not all that many have broken out of the hundreds (thousand maybe?) that have been sold

argh! why's everyone like "i've seen loads of them snap" of course you have, thats cos loads of people have them and obviously if theres loads of them about loads are gona snap, and you'll look prety gay if every week you post a pic saying OMGZORZ my t-pro hasn't snapped!!!! all frames snap gah! and if your retarded and doing drop gaps every five minutes well it's no surprise

*rant over*