New Honda Element-d Drift Car

munkee

Honda at the SEMA auto show unveiled the Honda Element-D drift racecar. Built for the racing sport of drifting, the Honda Element-D racecar replaces the stock 4-cylinder/Real Time 4WD drivetrain with a custom-designed and longitudinally-mounted 3.2-liter Honda V6 and rear-wheel-drive.

Producing 500-horsepower, the lightweight twin-turbocharged powerhouse is guaranteed to light up the rear tires and accelerate sideways at full opposite lock. Associates from Honda R&D Americas, Inc., in Ohio plan to campaign the Element-D in the 2007 Formula Drift Series.

IPB Image

http://img20.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=...d_122_341lo.jpg

http://img149.imagevenue.com/img.php?image...d_122_571lo.jpg

http://img14.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=...d_122_375lo.jpg

http://img14.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=...d_122_303lo.jpg

CRAZYYYYYYY

Edited by Spacemunkee

Id drive it personally. I doubt many people would ever bother buying one (if it does come out) and they have made a top heavy powerful car.. which is perfect for its purpose. Its practical to put it simply, all your shopping, a dog, 2 kids and the bitch sat next to you as you are going round a corner at 90 degrees with smoke pouring off the tyres. Would most definitely make the school run more interesting.

Id drive it personally. I doubt many people would ever bother buying one (if it does come out) and they have made a top heavy powerful car.. which is perfect for its purpose. Its practical to put it simply, all your shopping, a dog, 2 kids and the bitch sat next to you as you are going round a corner at 90 degrees with smoke pouring off the tyres. Would most definitely make the school run more interesting.

:lol:

What shite.

If you like that, you are either below the age of 14, and therefore it is categorized as cool purely by its stupidity, or believe a Ford Focus handles well, purely because you've never driven another car except for a Reliant.

Who cares about that anyway, lets wait for the 07/08 Skyline. :D

If you like that, you are either below the age of 14, and therefore it is categorized as cool purely by its stupidity, or believe a Ford Focus handles well, purely because you've never driven another car except for a Reliant.

I was actually about to say that i think its alright, probably due to the complete unpracticality of it, and then you said that :-

But i am 14 so i get away with it :P

What shite.

Im not and ive driven much more than a reliant :ermm: I think it looks rather Fun

What shite.

My housemate says he will "wup your ass" in his Reliant happily anyday.

I personally have no opinion on the drift car but those of you who know my housemate (Phunt) will realise he's probably right

Andy

Simon, you want to be careful about throwing the reliant comments around. Maybe add in robin after or be severely embarrased when pretty much ever car on this forum gets beasted by phunts reliant. It is a rather special one, and does contrary to most peoples thought logic actually have 4 wheels, i think they were OZ supa legras (or whatever there called) last time i saw it :)

As for comments on the above car, someone was trying to create a new hot spv and got thing horribly wrong, so thought sod it lets find a market for our mistake lol

Seriously can't see that holding any weight with the srift guys, they seem to be almost as much about looks as performance and that, is butt ugly. If i wanted a fiat doblo van i'd buy one, if i want a drift car i would never think about using a doblo!!

Simon, you want to be careful about throwing the reliant comments around. Maybe add in robin after or be severely embarrased when pretty much ever car on this forum gets beasted by phunts reliant.

I'm pretty sure everyone knew i was talking about the Robin. :ermm: