Ribo Casas.

NSE

It’s been some time since we have had a delivery of RIBO™ CASAS shoes, but fortunately they are back in stock. The instep strap has been repositioned to accommodate those with a broader foot. The CASAS is a great all year round shoe offering good support, retailing at £72.50.

NSE.

Well, I suppose I could have asked a third party to post about the shoes and escaped the advertising accusations, as some do, or put it in news. I already pay for two banners to support YOUR forum, because I think it’s a good thing, and to promote my business. Sorry but I can’t see a big problem with letting the Trials community know that a popular product that I import sold under a trade mark that I own in the U.K. is once again available.

As for the bars, they are TRY ALL 31.8 centre, available in flat and riser, in Silver Black and Black Chrome. Tartybikes has some black ones, Trialsman has the complete range, oops, sorry, advertised two companies now.

Fred.

B)-->

QUOTE(danny B @ Nov 3 2006, 05:53 PM)

tarty's ribos are where it is i tell thee lol

Definately. Or, even better... Red, white and blue Joey B signature Ribo's. Who'd like a pair of them bad boys :P ??? Hahahaha.

Cheers,

Joe.