Tf Cribs

anzo

IMO just his presence in a thread annoys me and so I shall be ignoring him in a second.

been on my ignore list for a few weeks now...... he really .....

just stressed me out!!!!

he has to comment on absoltutly everything even when he has nothing constructive to add the the thread

back to NMC me thinks!!!

and my rooms really really small and really just got a bed an loads of wardrobes in.......

not worth getting the cam out 4 lol

Edited by Simpson

been on my ignore list for a few weeks now...... he really .....

just stressed me out!!!!

he has to comment on absoltutly everything even when he has nothing constructive to add the the thread

back to NMC me thinks!!!

and my rooms really really small and really just got a bed an loads of wardrobes in.......

not worth getting the cam out 4 lol

I think i remember you took the wrong end of the stick from my post and thought i was calling you a chav? Whilst you were saying that not all chavs are violent, mate, the word chav is derived from Council Housed and VIOLENT, thats what chavs are.

But using the number 4 instead of four, no capital letters, no punctuation, i think you need to improve the quality of your posts. I know everyones going to come back and call me a hypocrite for this but it's true, just because everyone else is having a dig at me people shouldn't come out of the blue and do some more digging, and i have already formally appologised for being an arse. So leave it out.

I respect everyone for not commenting further, very mature of you.

Edited by Fat Pants

I think i remember you took the wrong end of the stick from my post and thought i was calling you a chav?

mate couldnt care to be honest.......... im not in the mood to start a counciling programme with you....

last time i tryed amature gymnastics in my room .... it ended in total tears...... f**king low hung cubbords :@

Im guessing you dont play it much then? :D

Ill get some piccys of mine soon

Haha, nah. Slowly lost interest.

Got that same vertical photo thingy in my room, ill get some pics up later

Ikea ***!

I like the way everyone elses rooms are all tidy and organised, and mine has clothes all over a dusty drum kit, loads stuff on the floor, messy desk..you get the idea. ;):P