Piercings

Dr. Nick Riviera

Lip piercing arn't sore though to be honest. And i guess it depends what you like, Some people have told me it looks great. Others not so much.

I know they're not sore, but it's alot more painful than nothing at all :P

Even you don't like them! :lol:

I know they're not sore, but it's alot more painful than nothing at all :P

Even you don't like them! :lol:

True, But i didn't know how i would feel about them till i had them. So figured since its free and i could get them done right there and then. I might aswel lol.

Worst comes to worst i can take them out in a few weeks time if i still dont like them.

On the subject of lip piercings, do they really hurt that much?

Sharp nipping feeling for a second. Then its fine to be honest.

Just watch you dont knock it once its in for a few days and deffinitly watch you dont bite it by accident.

But apart from that its smooth sailing.

Fancy getting my nape pierced 3 times, in an arrow sort of thing, like a short bar at the top then a longer bar below and then a longer bar below that. Is it really that awkward catching them on clothes? really tempted but not sure. help me guys, will it look stupid, looks good in my head.

Yes :(

The main issue i had was that they just didn't take, from what i gather as well they're aren't really long term, normally don't last longer than a year before they reject; Leaving you with scars (N) 

Dermals are a better idea (Y)

i did hear bout them growing out fast, are dermals just like a studs? sry i dont really know.

cheers

I'm by no means an expert (If you look a few pages back i was asking all sorts of questions about them haha..) It's similar to a stud, with the base pushed under your skin, like this:

microdermal-piercing-procedure.jpg

I had a few done about 3 months ago, at first they were kinda awkward but after a few days you get used to them, it was mainly when i was in the shower or something and had forgotten all about them that i caught them. 

Skin drivers are pretty cool too, not as permanent as dermals either. 

14_0_skin-diver-piercing.jpg

They make a small hole with a Biopsy punch, and push the triangular bit into it and with time it heals around it. Much easier to pull out though. Out of the 2 I'd go for dermals (Y) 

My first one took a few days, 2/3 probably.

Second one was only swollen for a day or so.

And last 2 barely swole up atall to be honest.

Give it a few days and you should be sorted, Also make sure the bars long enough for the swelling then you can change to a shorter one later on :)

My first one took a few days, 2/3 probably.

Second one was only swollen for a day or so.

And last 2 barely swole up atall to be honest.

Give it a few days and you should be sorted, Also make sure the bars long enough for the swelling then you can change to a shorter one later on :)

Tah bbz. I had mine done 2 days ago and the swellings not gone down at all from what I can see. The dude who did it put in a long bar and said to go back in 10 days and he'll replace it with a shorter one (Y) It's more than long enough from what I can see. Thankwoo.

Tah bbz. I had mine done 2 days ago and the swellings not gone down at all from what I can see. The dude who did it put in a long bar and said to go back in 10 days and he'll replace it with a shorter one (Y) It's more than long enough from what I can see. Thankwoo.

Anytime :)

Make sure your cleaning it out a lot aswel. Especially when its new.

Just to stop it getting infected or any jizz like that.

Yeah I'm just using Savlon spray on a cotton bud and salt water. It's still mega sore and swollen though :(

Give it another 2 days yet and it should be down.

If not it might be best to go to where you got it pierced and get them to check it out.

It could have got infected but I've never infected any of my piercings. And I don't tend to wash any of them really to be honest.

So it should be fine, but you never know...

Give it another 2 days yet and it should be down.

If not it might be best to go to where you got it pierced and get them to check it out.

It could have got infected but I've never infected any of my piercings. And I don't tend to wash any of them really to be honest.

So it should be fine, but you never know...

Yeah the swelling's gone down drastically overnight so I'm not too worried now. Thankssss!