Piercings

Dr. Nick Riviera

Hey

I got my lip pierced in the center yesterday and i want to get the sides done aswell.

Would i have to wait for the center to heal before i got them done?

It depends really, some places will do it and others won't. The place i go to won't do 2 at a time, and won't do another whilst ones healing but yet theirs a place in Sheffield i know that will do however many you want, when you want. It all depends.

I have 12mm tunnels in each ear, a 1.6X10mm ring through two holes above the right ear tunnel, and I also have my ballbag done. I used to also have my nose done and 2 surface piercings on my left hand that got ripped out in a fight with some bagheads when they tried to mug me.

I'm getting an inverted labret and my nipples done next.

• 2 weeks later...

Dermals rejected :(

Still thinking i need to get my tongue done again, although looking at pictures it looks kind odd if you have it done twice in the middle, i might just get 1 either side.

nope, sorry. i copyrighted that idea last month :P

I have 12mm tunnels in each ear, a 1.6X10mm ring through two holes above the right ear tunnel, and I also have my ballbag done. I used to also have my nose done and 2 surface piercings on my left hand that got ripped out in a fight with some bagheads when they tried to mug me.

I'm getting an inverted labret and my nipples done next.

BALLBAG!?

pics of the ring in 2 holes?

Edited by l33th3tr33

Had to take my lip ring out the other day,

Played with it to much and f*cked it up.

The hole felt like it had scarred and gone all hard.

So painful so took it out for a while, 4 hours later it had healed up on the inside :/

Happy note, left ear is up to an 8mm, soon to be a 10mm.

Right ear getting pierced on friday, then eventually gonna get both ears to a 14mm :D

Edited by bigamac

• 2 weeks later...

Got the top right of my lip done(Forget what its called now).

So have snake bites, Top right lip and Tongue done.

Will be getting the top left done soon i think and getting my tongue done on either side making it up to 3 on the tongue

Then ill be happy :)

Got the top right of my lip done(Forget what its called now).

So have snake bites, Top right lip and Tongue done.

Will be getting the top left done soon i think and getting my tongue done on either side making it up to 3 on the tongue

Then ill be happy :)

top lip is a madonna.

and yo mean either side of tongue like this? :P got it done today :)

post-24587-12685107432_thumb.jpg

Edited by l33th3tr33

top lip is a madonna.

and yo mean either side of tongue like this? :P got it done today :)

Yess, Just like that.

Looks like a real pain to get used to eating though for the first few days.

So think ill get one side then the other done.

Whats it been like eating with one on either side?

Yess, Just like that.

Looks like a real pain to get used to eating though for the first few days.

So think ill get one side then the other done.

Whats it been like eating with one on either side?

Just as you thought, an absolute tw*t. But just keep on top of taking ibuprofen and you'll be fine.

It's a bit awkward but you figure a way out to eat, I've been eating solids since it was pierced because I'm stubborn and love eating. Put it this way, I've just enjoyed a nice roast dinner! :P

It does tend to swell up MEGA when you wake up though, but about an hour after taking some ibuprofen its all good.

And with regards to having one side done at a time, MTFU!!!! :P

It's gonna be awkward to eat either way, so just get it over and done with. (Y)

ive had my earlobe top of ear eyebrow and nipples done for over 2 years now

my most recent and favouite one is my nape (back of neck) and my tongue bar :P

gonna take em all out though, fed up with them, especialy my neck cus i allways catch my cloths on it :(

Just as you thought, an absolute tw*t. But just keep on top of taking ibuprofen and you'll be fine.

It's a bit awkward but you figure a way out to eat, I've been eating solids since it was pierced because I'm stubborn and love eating. Put it this way, I've just enjoyed a nice roast dinner! :P

It does tend to swell up MEGA when you wake up though, but about an hour after taking some ibuprofen its all good.

And with regards to having one side done at a time, MTFU!!!! :P

It's gonna be awkward to eat either way, so just get it over and done with. (Y)

Sounds not too bad then. Sadly im not quite so stubborn with food and will probably just not eat for half a week till it doesn't hurt/annoy me as much.

I did notice my tongue being slightly swollen in the morning actually when i got it done before. Never bothered with Painkillers or the such before really. The pain wasn't all that bad to be honest, The miss was eating them like sweeties though >_<

Haha, If i can get moniez ill probably just get them both at the same time then. But thats going to set me back a nice £60 :unsure:

I wouldn't really want to be paying much les than £60 to be honest. I paid more than £25 for just one, so if i was getting 2 for £25 i'd have to wonder how they can justify doing it so cheaply :rolleyes: ...

Because all they're doing is sticking a needle through you? I'll do it for you for £10 :)

you're kidding right!? i paid 25 quid!

Well, I paid 30 for the one I have just now. Which is getting it pierced and a bar put in, then getting a shorter bar in once the swelling has gone down

But I know one of the new girls they have working there now, so ill probably get both done for around 30ish now hopefully.

On a side note, I think I'm getting the top left of my lip done tonight now. So ill have one in each corner of my lip now.

Don't have a clue if it'll look good or not though lol.

Well, I paid 30 for the one I have just now. Which is getting it pierced and a bar put in, then getting a shorter bar in once the swelling has gone down

But I know one of the new girls they have working there now, so ill probably get both done for around 30ish now hopefully.

On a side note, I think I'm getting the top left of my lip done tonight now. So ill have one in each corner of my lip now.

Don't have a clue if it'll look good or not though lol.

please dont.

imo top lip piercings look gay as f*ck on a guy, unless you get angelbites.

but at the end of the day it's up to you so this post is irrelevant.

another 2 mins of my life wasted.

fml